Options

Replies

• ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    wow
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks you look too thin? Some of these pictures look downright anorexic! What are we doing to ourselves ladies?

With all the respect because you're a woman and older than me, you got it all wrong. Not only she is extremely far from being anorexic. She is an athletic woman, with muscle, with a very healthy and wonderful body. Just because in your opinion she might be too thin (which is OK from that point of view to say), it is pretty much ridiculous saying she looks anorexic.

Want to know what anorexia looks like? Here it is.

anorexia_02.jpg
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Holy hell! :love:
    Imma be just like you when I'm kick *kitten*. :flowerforyou:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks you look too thin? Some of these pictures look downright anorexic! What are we doing to ourselves ladies?

Yes, yes you are...She has worked so hard. I think you may be referring to the photos near the top right, but if you paid any attention before blasting some one with such an accusation, you would be able to tell that the photos are just stretched horizontally to fit the collage. She is gorgeous and I wanna look like her when I grow up...
  • IRONAMY
    Options
    Holy crap ! You look awesome !!! Good job !!!
  • kellybug123
    Options
    WOW
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options

too thin? um, are you looking at the right photos!? Pretty sure I don't see one bone, and I see tons of muscle. She looks pretty damn HOT to me. And pretty damn healthy. Considering the fact that I have access to her diary, and see how much she eats (around 2500 calories some days) I will say for a fact that she is not anything even close to anorexic and I'm kind of appalled that you would even say that to someone that has been working her *kitten* off doing this the healthy way and being a role model for other women. That comment was completely disrespectful. Honestly, I think you're just jealous.

thank you for this XOXO
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options

Yep, you are the only one. The rest of us see her hard work and muscles for the beauty it is. Obviously you have a very skewed perception of what anorexic women look like. I'd suggest a little education on the subject before you open your mouth and insert both feet. Please go troll somewhere else and take your disrespectful comments elsewhere. They are not wanted here.

Holly, you are my inspiration. Period. Not a fitness model, competitor, or supplement spokesperson. You have completely transformed your body into a gorgeous set of muscles and curves. On top of that you have a shining personality, and I love having your posts in my newsfeed. Truly inspiring and supportive.
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options

With all the respect because you're a woman and older than me, you got it all wrong. Not only she is extremely far from being anorexic. She is an athletic woman, with muscle, with a very healthy and wonderful body. Just because in your opinion she might be too thin (which is OK from that point of view to say), it is pretty much ridiculous saying she looks anorexic.

Want to know what anorexia looks like? Here it is.

anorexia_02.jpg

thanks buddy!
  • strongwilled
    Options
    agree!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just WOW!

(Ok, so we all have different preferences. So she maybe doesn't have enough body fat for your taste. But anyone should be able to see that she has worked hard and been very dedicated to get muscles like those. And like others have said, a person has to put good fuel in her body to be able to see that kind of muscle. C'mon people, let's be supportive! If someone posts something that's not "your thing", keep moving.)

Personally, I'm soooooo impressed! I also would love to see what you eat and what sort of workout you do to get results like those. (I just started using dumbbells a few months ago, and my hubby is very admiring of the muscles that are starting to show under my layer of fat! lol) Mind if I friend you? :-)
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Everyone has their own opinion, and you may not like mine.....but I will try to say this in the nicest way possible...She's by no means anorexic, or Too skinny but if she is not going to compete in body building, why would you want so much muscle...Her arms and back, don't look, I don't want to say it but I can't think of another word, feminine...they don't look soft, supple and smooth like a woman's body should look. Her body looks hard, and meaty. I guess I think that woman should look more like Beyonce, Christina Aguilera or Kate Winslet more so than Leann Rimes, Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan....but like I said everyone has their own opinion.
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Just wow
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WoW! Great work!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice
  • birdieintx
    Options
    you look awesome! That kind of body take serious dedication and hard work, go you!
  • HoLLyZ82
    Options
    Everyone has their own opinion, and you may not like mine.....but I will try to say this in the nicest way possible...She's by no means anorexic, or Too skinny but if she is not going to compete in body building, why would you want so much muscle...Her arms and back, don't look, I don't want to say it but I can't think of another word, feminine...they don't look soft, supple and smooth like a woman's body should look. Her body looks hard, and meaty. I guess I think that woman should look more like Beyonce, Christina Aguilera or Kate Winslet more so than Leann Rimes, Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan....but like I said everyone has their own opinion.

thanks for your opinion. heres the deal. my body doesnt look like this all the time. especially not my back. while walking around you dont see muscles sticking out everywhere. THESE PICTURES ARE ME FLEXING.
  • charlesb22
    charlesb22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options

She is also a real person!

Everyone is going to have different opinions about what they think looks good, and what they personally want their body to look like. Remember what your parents/teachers always used to say: if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Like you could totally kick anyone's *kitten* that tried to mess with you. I am jealous :)
  • Donkeydriver
    Options
    :noway: if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!
    [/quote]

Exactly... we are here only to support ... that is the number one rule... if you are about to say "No offense...but..." then its best left unsaid....

And btw This is totally inspirational!!!! You look AMAAAAAZING!
    :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!