Need 1200-1400 calorie friends with open diaries..please

Options

Replies

• MrsWife2011
    MrsWife2011 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My goal is around 1300 you are welcome to check mine out, mine is open to friends. Note: I don't always stick to it and I eat more if I work out, not sure if you are suppose to do that.
  • Miss_Behaving
    Miss_Behaving Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :wink: Anyone is free to friend me!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have an open diary and usually eat between 1200 -1400 calories. :)
  • kemb28
    Options
    I am trying to keep it around 1200 so you are welcome to look at mine.
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    1500 cals a day over here. :3
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I am on 1310
    But I wouldnt bother looking at mine for this week as I am unwell and not reaching my calories yet :P
    Feel free to add me :)
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    you can friend me I am open on my diary and 1200 daily
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 1240 calories and lots of stuff in my diary every day :smooched:
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I usually stay in that range and if I go over it is because I decided I wanted a "treat". But I still stay in my range. No treat unless I have a great workout though.
  • cassavaca
    cassavaca Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mine is at 1230 and open, feel free to add me (any one on this thread is welcome)...im having issues as well trying to keep within my range if i dont do any exercises that day.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mine's open!
  • ladybug813
    Options
    pick me lol :laugh:
  • ohnogogo
    ohnogogo Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I usually am about 1200 calories. On days I workout I sometimes eat back those calories but not very often.

Most of my choices are pretty healthy & balanced, but I do like sweet things, so you will see me eating like a low-cal fat free fudgesicle or a skinny cow each day. I figure I have lost 50-ish lbs in 6 months so I can't be doing all too bad.
  • ssp1977
    ssp1977 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    1200 - Mine's open
  • La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free. I'm at 1200 and I eat a wide variety of things..... Sometimes I amaze myself. LOL
  • mander1621
    Options
    1200 & open...Feel free to add me! :D
  • nancyko
    nancyko Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am suppose to be at 1200 calories a day but lately I have not been able to stay at that and am losing very, very slowly. I need to do better at that and get the rest of this weight off. I excercise but don't enter it into my plan. I don't know if my diary is open or not but I will open it or you can add me as a friend if you want to.
  • chipndip
    chipndip Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,,, I'm on a 1200..... Some days are hard.....like when I don't work out!,lol
  • CamrynFox
    CamrynFox Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My diary is open (as of today) and I'm at 1200 calories. I have a hard time hitting that mark but you are welcome to look! :)
  • Lala20112
    Lala20112 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You add me if you'd like Iam at 1200 CALS Open diary....I dont do to bad right now but when I frist started ohh boy LOL