A PHOTO COLLAGE

Options

Replies

• TurboFireMama
    TurboFireMama Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Holly, you are truly amazing! The dedication and hard work and numerous hours you have invested in yourself are truly inspiring! Something truly amazing and something a lot of people don't know anything about these days. You worked your *kitten* off with diet and exercise. Hard work = Results Kudos to you my friend!

To the negative women that have comments about "why" she would want to look like this....Why don't you take your soap box and go stand on it outside of Walmart and save some obese people?! Your questions to them might actually save a life.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'm going to look at this everyday! Thanks for sharing!
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    BIKINI : All good.....I honestly do not mean to offend either..... all smiles here

k0nfyo0zed honestly, i think she looks healthy, slender (not skinny), and well toned. a lot of our perception is skewed to think bigger is healthier because of the crazy amounts of people that are obese

^ I know for a fact that is NOT why I think the way I do....I was going to use celebrities like Greta Garbo, Jayne Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe....but was afraid people would only know who Marilyn is.... what can I say I think curves are on women are sexy.
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    I am so envious. You are gorgeous!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    once again thank you all for your words and "sticking up" for me. a lot of you are my MFP friends and without you guys I couldnt have come this far. you are all awesome...and to anyone else that doesnt like my body...im over it. i was mad and then sad but i know how far i have come and where i want to be....it has nothing to do with you. to those of you who this helps and motivates...this is what keeps me happy and moving on. thanks again everyone.
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    once again thank you all for your words and "sticking up" for me. a lot of you are my MFP friends and without you guys I couldnt have come this far. you are all awesome...and to anyone else that doesnt like my body...im over it. i was mad and then sad but i know how far i have come and where i want to be....it has nothing to do with you. to those of you who this helps and motivates...this is what keeps me happy and moving on. thanks again everyone.

:flowerforyou:
  • MissJamiie
    MissJamiie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Everyone has their own opinion, and you may not like mine.....but I will try to say this in the nicest way possible...She's by no means anorexic, or Too skinny but if she is not going to compete in body building, why would you want so much muscle...Her arms and back, don't look, I don't want to say it but I can't think of another word, feminine...they don't look soft, supple and smooth like a woman's body should look. Her body looks hard, and meaty. I guess I think that woman should look more like Beyonce, Christina Aguilera or Kate Winslet more so than Leann Rimes, Nicole Ritchie and Lindsay Lohan....but like I said everyone has their own opinion.
    Well first off if your opinion is not nice maybe you should keep it too yourself....obviously in the pictures where you say she doesnt look soft sublte and smooth she's FLEXING and I think she is very femine and very insipring take a close look at the last picture on the right thats not femine? Look again! Holly dolly you are gorgeous and you look fabulous!! Keep up the hard work
  • Kiravaillant
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I would like to know Ur secret x x x
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

:heart:
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    You look GREAT! Well done!
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    d@mn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look incredible!!!!!!
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    "like a woman's body should look"

sooooooooooooooo tired of hearing this..........

think holly looks great.

only in my dreams.
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! I can't ever get that lean look though because while I can stick to a workout, I can't seem to get my eating under controle for very long.
    Thank you for posting the pictures. Every now and then I go through the success stories to keep motivated.
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    All I can say is... DAMN GIRL!
  • TriciaZ944
    TriciaZ944 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great work! It is inspiring to see what hard work can do... My stats are similar to what you started out as and my goal is similar to where you are now. Thanks for sharing this!
  • extremewinner
    extremewinner Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    ABSolutely inspiring!

see what I did there? :P

Anyway congrats!!
  • KareenaG
    Options
    WOW! Inspiring!!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who thinks you look too thin? Some of these pictures look downright anorexic! What are we doing to ourselves ladies?

I think she looks great! She has worked very hard to be where she is today, and she should be proud. She eats, she works out and she is healthy. She looks like an athlete. She looks amazing! Great job Holly!
  • lynner22
    lynner22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you look so amazing girl!! a true inspiration to us all.
    I am so proud of you to be in the success stories.. Like 95% happy for you, only 5% jealous..
    Okay it's more like 90% happy, 10% jealous.. (sorry for the Friends reference ha)
    but seriously amazing!!! :)
    Keep at it hawt stufff!!!! <3
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    Hoping you can give some advice.
    You said that you do weight training 3-4 days a week, how long each day?
    do you eat all of your exercise calories back, or do you not eat at a deficit on the days that you weight train?
    Sorry I just really want results even 1/2 as good as yours, and it is so confusing because everyone says you can't gain muscle with a calorie deficit but yet all of the weight trainers I have looked at are eating with one.
    Thank you, you are very inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!