i'm at 1200 and public:)
  • kaleidoscopheart
    Options
    I'm a 1200!
    This sounds like a good idea.
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like. I'm still learning about eating healthy.
  • My daily goal is between 1200-1400 and my journal entries can be viewed by friends only. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Smansfield1
    Smansfield1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone of you feel free to add me. My goal is 1390 but after exercise I try to net 1200
  • jenbenster
    Options
    I'm about 1375 but I try to hit 1200 with super healthy foods! I love having a beautiful looking food diary =D
  • MLZ33
    MLZ33 Posts: 7
    Options
    you can add me I'm usually in that range
  • skippyninja
    Options
    easy done.. my target is 1500 but im only ever taking in 700-900 on average
  • bquillen
    bquillen Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you can add me, im a little higher then yours but i always like to get ideas also
  • MrsBACH1986
    Options
    You're welcome to add me (and that goes for anyone else here.) In fact, today was a big step for me because I finally unlocked my diary to friends. I'm not sure what I was so worried about, but I kept looking for ideas on friends' diaries too, so I thought it was only fair. :)
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi...add me, and check out my diary if you would like.....
  • Chloe110
    Options
    you can look at mine, it's been pretty bad lately though.
  • daniellecraig1
    Options
    feel free to friend me
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you can add me! though i can get a little boring sometimes
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Mine is 1200 base, but with my exercise calories usually around 1450 (I try to eat those back but do not always succeed.) I try to use mostly whole foods, although that doesn't always work, and easy meals (mom of 4) and am very honest in my diary down to the little stuff!
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am eating 1500 but I work evenings so tend to be rolls/sandwiches for main meals as well as good breakfast.

Looking to keep protein up, monitor fat %, sodium and sugar grams. Supplementing protein with whey powder in creative ways

Feel free to add me
  • RemakingMyself
    Options
    I'm just starting and will be eating 1200 calories some days, which had me kind of worried about nutrition so I made this kind of framework to refer to. If I want to bump up to 1400 or 1600 I can just add an extra snack. Now, I probably won't follow this exactly, but I'm still glad I did it just to see how I could fit things in.

BREAKFAST– 300
    - large egg, cheese, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese or protein = 70
    - whole grain cereal, pancake mix, whole grain bread or muffin = 130 calories
    - 1/3 c frozen blueberries or other fruit = 25 calories
    - ½ c 1% milk = 55

OR a Jimmy Dean Light sausage-egg-and-cheese bagel for 270 calories and a little fruit on the side.

LUNCH – 350
    - soup (creamy tomato, beef barley, minestrone, french onion) or salad/raw vegetables with dressing = 100-150
    - quesadilla, sandwich, taco or little pizza = 200-250

OR a larger sandwich with lots of vegies, like Subway = 350

DINNER– 350
    - Protein: 2 chicken drumsticks, 1 beef patty, 5 ½ oz cooked shrimp, 5 oz cooked salmon, 1/3 c refried beans with ¼ cup cheese, or other protein = 150
    - Starchy food (brown rice, sweet potato, whole grain thin bun, pasta, etc) = 100
    - Vegetable: 1 c cooked green beans or spinach, 4 roma tomatoes, 2 c broccoli slaw or raw summer squash, ¾ c raw chopped carrot or 2 small carrots, 2-2/3 c raw mushrooms or other vegetables, or vegetable juice = 40
    - Good fat: ½ tbs olive oil or coconut oil, or ¼ c avocado = 60

SNACK– 190
    - protein shake (1 c unsweetened almond milk, 1 scoop protein powder, ½ medium banana), or
    - 14 almonds, 1/3 c nonfat Greek yogurt, and ½ c peaches or other 60-calorie fruit, or
    - 1 small banana with 1 tbs Nutella, or
    - fruit smoothie, or
    - other snack equal to 190 calories

... and 30 calories for gum or a Hershey's kiss or diet cocoa or something.
  • ljlayman
    Options
    I am also in that range...it seems difficult to balance that. I have also started personal training (and stopped smoking). Help I am up 8 + lbs...
  • ljlayman
    Options
    I have reached a point in my life in which I have decided that it is time to take care of me again!
    As a mother of two small children, student and working full-time; I have neglected my own health.
    Recently, quit smoking a decided that I want to be both healthy and slim again. Not skinny, but feeling good. I recently starting hitting the gym 4-5 days a week, and hired a personal trainer. My trainer is always encouraging me to eat more! 80% diet and 20% Exercise? Anyway, I am finding this battle difficult as I have actually gained weight from something? Exercise? Needing some pals that are on a 1200-1500 calorie range- along with any tips, ideas and or suggestions. I even had some blood work done recently to rule out any potential issues….. From the looks of this web site it seems that the resources available here; do indeed work. .. Hope to gain some good insight :-)
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends with similar goals who loves good food and fitness so anyone feel free to add me:smile:

I'm also set at 1200 and eat anywhere between that and 1500 on exercise days. I just opened my diary so take a look -- I could use some inspiration also:) It's not perfect by any means but I eat clean mostly and do my own cooking.

Some days I'm comfortable at 1200 and some days I'm starving...especially now that I've upped my workouts. Anyone else going through this?