Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone! I brought muffins to go with jelly's coffee/tea. Dig in!

Blueberry-Muffin-Basket.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I could use a cup of hot tea and a muffin...after 2 hrs of exercise I'm pretty hungry...trying to save calories for my anniversary dinner tonight. So virtual food it is! Yum! :flowerforyou:
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary nitalynne58

ballonger-red.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Thanks Jelly! 31 years and neither one of us has strangled the other....thought about it, Yes...but haven't done it. :ohwell:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Thanks Jelly! 31 years and neither one of us has strangled the other....thought about it, Yes...but haven't done it. :ohwell:

Happy Anniversary! I'm going on 33 years in May. I'm still not sure how we did it! :laugh:
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed out on those breakfast muffins. Didn't get on all day. They sure look yummy.:drinker:
    Congrats nita on your anniversary. You must be doing something right to stay together 31 yrs.:flowerforyou:
    It's now Sunday where I am. Guess I'll go to bed. Goodnight:yawn:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Happy Anniversary! I'm going on 33 years in May. I'm still not sure how we did it! :laugh:

Many, many years ago a good friend of my husband told us "I'll give you two six months".....Everytime I see him I tell him "It's been the longest damn six months of my life!".
  • azsuzi
    Options

Many, many years ago a good friend of my husband told us "I'll give you two six months".....Everytime I see him I tell him "It's been the longest damn six months of my life!".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    He's over 20 pounds (part Maine Coon) - and he's the biggest sissy you'll ever meet. Wait - you'll never meet him 'cause he hides when anyone comes to the door. Doorbells send him into a panic even if they're on TV! :laugh:

if my cat had thumbs, he would answer the door... he loves everyone! and .. when i let someone in, he follows them around like a dog trying to sniff their shoes and pant legs..
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    He's over 20 pounds (part Maine Coon) - and he's the biggest sissy you'll ever meet. Wait - you'll never meet him 'cause he hides when anyone comes to the door. Doorbells send him into a panic even if they're on TV! :laugh:

if my cat had thumbs, he would answer the door... he loves everyone! and .. when i let someone in, he follows them around like a dog trying to sniff their shoes and pant legs..

Hi Delilah! My cat's like yours...He's been raised with my dogs and I think he thinks he's a dog.
  • azsuzi
    Options

Hi Delilah! My cat's like yours...He's been raised with my dogs and I think he thinks he's a dog.
    The funny thing is, Max (the part Maine Coon) was very social when we were living and traveling in the RV. He would wander around our camping areas but always knew our RV was "home". He would follow us for walks and greet any visitors that came by. But as soon as we settled down and moved back into a house, he reverted to his shy ways again. Very strange. :ohwell:
  • Maryee71
    Options
    Cats are she strange creatures sometimes. When my kids were teenagers we had a cat that had a litter on my daughter's bed. Then the kids didn't want to give any of them away, so we had 5 kittens we kept!! One of them would always drape itself around my neck when I was talking on the telephone.:happy:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :noway: I don't know how it has been so long since I posted here! Good to see you Girls keeping the Thread in Coffee and Muffins.
    Beautiful Anniversary Balloons, Hope you had a Wonderful Celebration!!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Sorry I haven't checked in... looks like I got here just in time, this Thread is BARELY hanging on!

Good thing I'm a NURSE!

funny-pictures-cpr-cat.jpg

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Thanks Ice! Can't believe we almost let this thread expire.
  • chaowucn
    Options
    go go go, i wanna lose 5 lb by next month !!!
  • Maryee71
    Options
    chao--you can do it!!:drinker:
    Tell that cpr cat to hang around, we seem to need it lately.:wink:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    What's today? Well maybe it's not dead yet.......but my motherboard was. I am back in the game guys!!!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    What's today? Well maybe it's not dead yet.......but my motherboard was. I am back in the game guys!!!!!

Hi Mem! :flowerforyou:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I need Less "Life" and More Computer Time!!