Vicious Vikings row the world!

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Uh oh, we're back in 4th, and I don't even know any of the fools who have dared to get in front of us...who are these people, and don't they know who we are???

I will be getting another strong burn this afternoon, but tomorrow will be much less. Then I'll be back at it again on Thursday. Let'd do this team! We should be able to pass them all before we get around Cape Coast.
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    decided to brave the cold and cycle the 20mins to zumba tonight instead of driving to help with the numbers...wish me luck! (also will report back later with numbers)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Penny, you rock!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    I've only had time to walk today, and I need to finish something for work tonight, but if I do get the time I'll put in another bit of time on the wii. x
  • meerkat70
    Options
    I really have had a sucky few days, and my burns haven't been great. Come hell or high water, I'm going to gym tomorrow, and hopefully all will be better!

Leading from the rear.... :-)
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    *rows faster* *rows harder* Jeepers this water is frickin cold... Maybe I should just tow us with a swim ;) LOL :D
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    LOL!

I'm achey and tired now...but cycled to and from uni, AND to and from zumba so a big 954 for me today.

This is definitely the motivation I need. Going to take my gym stuff with me tomorrow to a full day of uni, and get in a workout before coming home. Unless I have a horrific day and then the hour of cycling will have to do.

Keep rowing guys!
  • meerkat70
    Options
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    Sorry Jane, just synced my GPS HRM and i'd underestimated my cycle to and from zumba...so updated the spreadsheet, my burn was apparently actually 1148...

might have to wear my hrm tomorrow to cycle and see the bf and see if i've been underestimating those cycle rides too!?
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Penny, I wouldn't worry too much - 30 or 40 calories is not going to make a big difference. But it was the 1148 burn that was included in today's report to Lee, so all sorted. And we're still winning! :-)
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    awesome! (also it was 194kcals difference so i felt like i earnt that!)
  • meerkat70
    Options
    awesome! (also it was 194kcals difference so i felt like i earnt that!)

Sorry, I misread!

If you find there are other discrepancies, we could add them into tomorrow's burn for you - just add them in before you report it?
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    it's ok, i'll assume that everything so far is fine, but i'm certainly taking my hrm cycling with me a few times so i get a better idea of my burns on it. i've just been using mfp estimates for it as i don't wear it to/from uni/shops/ wherever and i cycle everywhere...so now it will be strapped on and calculating for a few different types of journey to see what i actually burn!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    How're we getting on today, victorious valhallians?

I see Penny's almost hit her 1000 cals today! (Amazing stuff Penny.) And Cynthia's over 2000. We're doing an amazing job here.
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Guys, could I ask a little favour? If you're taking a particular day as a rest day, could you possibly post that to the thread? It just saves me the time of checking profiles for burns, if they're not coming in, and makes it possible for me to report in to Lee that bit faster.

I have big plans today. I'm in my running gear already. Going to work for an hour or two. have a run. then work for an hour or two, and meet my dad at the gym. So I should have over a thousand today, all being well, and assuming my run doesn't mess my shins up again! :-)
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    Wahooo go you!

I'm going to have a bit of a quieter day burn-wise today. I'll do 30DS in a bit, and then I have lots of packing to get done because I get my new house tomorrow! WOOOO, literally cannot wait to be free of my current landlord...

Infact it'll probably be a fairly quiet weekend burn-wise with my dad and bf helping me to move across the road. I'll try and get some cycling or something in at some point but I don't know how accurate wearing HRM for actual packing and carrying heavy boxes across the road will be?
  • meerkat70
    Options
    I think Craig wore an HRM last time round when he moved, and that worked out pretty well. Maybe have a go and see how you do? It's a lot of heavy lifting, and it's hard physical work. I don't count every day stuff, myself, but I probably would 'count' moving house. You need to make sure you're eating well enough to offset such sustained physical activity.
  • craig1970
    craig1970 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've slacked off due to the cold! I'm not eating right and not motivated to train. I've upped my cals to deal with that and I plan burnage!
    I added my walk from yesterday to the spreadsheet. Call me tesco, every little helps.
    I'll try the gym tonight and get back on it!
    x
  • meerkat70
    Options
    It's hard isn't it? For me, eating right and exercising are intrinsically linked, and I find it really hard to do the one without the other.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Guys, could I ask a little favour? If you're taking a particular day as a rest day, could you possibly post that to the thread? It just saves me the time of checking profiles for burns, if they're not coming in, and makes it possible for me to report in to Lee that bit faster.

Sorry. The bf currently has Wednesday's off, so if I don't get a burn first thing in the morning before work then I don't get one at all. If they change his day before we're done, I'll let you know.

For the record: I WILL be getting a burn today!! Sodium and TOM have me up 5lbs since Sunday, and that is NOT acceptable.