• robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I think you look FANTASTIC!!! :heart:

It is not a look for me as I think it would require serious up keep and perhaps a bit of obsession. I could be wrong though... just my perception. A lady that lives in my town just won the National Champs and she is hot from the neck down.... neck up is a big NO NO! :noway:
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
    You are such an inspiration to me!!!
  • SmileURLuved
    Options
    Congrats.... You inspire me right up there with Jillian M and Jackie Warner... :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options

journey-1.jpg

Holly, you are GORGEOUS!! Look at you, you obviously put a look of work into transforming your body, and it shows!

You are STRONG, HEALTHY, and SEXY! These aren't easy to achieve, but you definitely did.

You look amazing lady!!!

x
  • britt0905
    Options
    What kind of service are we doing the women on this board by saying that they can't be muscular unless they plan on competing? And how are we helping at all by insisting on comparing anyone to celebrities who have hired personal trainers and nutritionists at their beck and call. We can't forget the celebraties that we all compare ourselves to have a sole responsibility to look good. They don't have full-time jobs, big families, or the stress of losing weight and paying bills under an average income. These are not the people we should be holding our standards too.

Anorexia is a mental and psychological disease. It's signs and symptoms manifest on the human body, but someone who logs 2600 calories of food intake a day, eats healthy, and exercises regularly is far from anorexic. Let's all try and educate ourselves before we go making assumptions or opinions. Not to mention, anorexia is usually a privately fought disease. Women and men with anorexia do not broadcast their weightloss, because the majority of them are still ashamed of their bodies at even 85lbs.

Yes, you have the right to your own opinion, but I also have the right to explain to you how you are wrong.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am so envious of your body and you look STUNNING!! <3
  • shirleyseber
    Options
    WOW!!!! I just joined a couple days ago, my goal is exactly what you've accomplished, amazing!! :) Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Yes, you have the right to your own opinion, but I also have the right to explain to you how you are wrong.

LMFAO! :heart:
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    What kind of service are we doing the women on this board by saying that they can't be muscular unless they plan on competing? And how are we helping at all by insisting on comparing anyone to celebrities who have hired personal trainers and nutritionists at their beck and call. We can't forget the celebraties that we all compare ourselves to have a sole responsibility to look good. They don't have full-time jobs, big families, or the stress of losing weight and paying bills under an average income. These are not the people we should be holding our standards too.

Anorexia is a mental and psychological disease. It's signs and symptoms manifest on the human body, but someone who logs 2600 calories of food intake a day, eats healthy, and exercises regularly is far from anorexic. Let's all try and educate ourselves before we go making assumptions or opinions. Not to mention, anorexia is usually a privately fought disease. Women and men with anorexia do not broadcast their weightloss, because the majority of them are still ashamed of their bodies at even 85lbs.

well said , darlin'! lettin alllll my dogs out LOL. sterb041.gif
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    WOWzers! You look awesome! All the hard work pays off and I can tell you are not anorexic or too muscular, you are looking fabulous! All the haters gonna hate, who cares! Congrats to you! WOW!
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • ElleD89
    ElleD89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Omg, you look incredible! You're my inspiration! I don't even look that good at 125!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look great Holly!! Pay no attention to the naysayers just trying to stir up drama...everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but remember the old adage, if you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T SAY ANYTHING!
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    WOW... I Love what you did with your body. You are my role model from now on! :smile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!

I don't know how anyone could say you look anorexic... you have amazing curves AND muscle!

To be perfectly honest, you're more lean than I'd personally want to be, but saying so is as stupid as saying you're more blonde than I want to be. :laugh: You're you, and an amazing you.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awsome work! You look fantastic!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Wow and another Wow!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    you look amazing... i can only pray for results like that one day!! :)
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!