Who else hates Conda from biggest loser???

Options

Replies

• Amalbp
    Options
    I really don't like her. I am actually upset with the season all together. Bob made a ridiculous comment to a girl a couple weeks ago because she lost 2lbs that week that was sooo wrong!!! It was something along the lines of "This is such a disappointment!!". Wow, I'm sure she has heard that many times in her life and is there working her butt off and doing something to help her self for the first time in a long time and you want to tell her how much of a disappointment she is for losing 2lbs. I don't know. He used to be inspiring but now he is just being a jerk. As for Conda, she must have some serious issues with herself to cause that much drama and upset that many people. She is missing the point of the show and she isn't going to leave with any of the help that she should have gotten because she is so focused on all of the wrong things. It's ridiculous.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    This season sucks... I seriously hope Conda gets voted off soon. She does not deserve to be there. Period.
  • Hanablu2
    Hanablu2 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I was especially annoyed with last nights episode. Biggest Loser is really annoying me letting rude people like Conda cause drama on the show to get ratings. I hope she looks back at how rude she is. The other contestant Kim on the same team is just as annoying. The game playing and backstabbing is overwhelming the weight loss efforts. I don't know if I will continue to watch after this season.
  • ford8709
    ford8709 Posts: 140
    Options
    I can't STAND "Anaconda". She is so high school, she needs to grow up and realize the world DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND HER. I can't wait until her and Kim get voted off, the sooner the better. I have never disliked anyone on BL as much as I dislike her. I feel sorry for her kids having to live with that WITCH everyday. I bet she openly makes fun of her kids and their friends. Did I say I CAN'T STAND CONDA?
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I dont care for 90 percent of this sniveling group

.....then don't read it? Jussayin'. :indifferent:

The biggest loser group not this group

HA HA I thought why is she attacking that lady for talking about BL
    :laugh:
  • VikkiGettingFit
    Options
    Oh my God! I can't wait for her to be gone. I can't even watch the show anymore with her on it. I'll start again on the episode she gets kicked off.
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt say hate, but yes hse needs to chnage her attitude! What is frustrating to me is that no ones see she is the casue of all the drama! I LOL when she voted off Adrian and said its because everyone else on that team was her family! I was like ha- you gripe and complain about all of them. No one saw his side of anything- yes sometimes he refused to be the bigger person lol- no pun intended- but you get the drift- all because conda and kim think they run the show he had no chance. They were treating him like he couldnt handle anything- he lost over 30 pounds at home in a month with a pregnant wife and a kid! HELLO! Conda is way too h.s and clicky! The only one I really like is chisolm, and Adrians sister cant remember her name.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I just wanna slap her! She is just a trouble~maker! She is such a BRAT!! :explode: I call her ANACONDA!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
  • Bittybling
    Options
    The red team is very immature ESP Conda!!
  • Bittybling
    Options
    Agreed
  • VinaAnderson
    Options
    Absolutely.. because of her I can't watch the show anymore. She's VERY insecure and way too sensitive.
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hate Conda too, last season was tough to watch, I ended up skipping the finale, but this season is even worse! Really, choosing people who just leave? They need to cut the couples crap and just go for size and need!

Yes! I don't think there should be "game-playing" on the show. It doesn't make sense to me.

I couldn't agree more! Personally I am at the point where I think the person with the lowest percentage on the losing team should automatically get sent home. Period. Right now its just a popularity contest...although I can't for the life of me see how her team likes her.

And I don't get the temptations. I mean, I get them, but I don't agree with HOW they do them. They reward them with "gameplay advantages" if they eat the bad crap. That makes no sense to me whatsoever. They are not only encouraging the gameplay but are sweetening it (literally) with fatty foods which is what got them all there in the first place!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    And I don't get the temptations. I mean, I get them, but I don't agree with HOW they do them. They reward them with "gameplay advantages" if they eat the bad crap. That makes no sense to me whatsoever. They are not only encouraging the gameplay but are sweetening it (literally) with fatty foods which is what got them all there in the first place!
    Same here, and I also really dislike the pound advantage or disadvantage prizes/penalties. I feel like the winner of the weigh in, should be strictly based on the results of their hard work, but I guess that's part of the whole "reality tv' theme...they want added drama to keep people watching....
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    OMG! I have only watch the first show of this season. I have the rest recorded because I hate the commercials and I haven't had time to watch them yet!!! I guess I am going to have to find time and play catch up so I know who you guys as sooo disgusted with!! lol
  • Bittybling
    Options
    OMG Im am soo upset just saw BL last episode!! Seriously Conda, Kim and Mark with their drama and gossip belong on Jersey Shore not BL!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely the worst group so far. I'm not sure I'm going to watch it anymore.

They're going to have to do something different. Bring back Tara.
  • accomplished1
    Options
    I hate Conda...she is such a negative person! Why is she on the show???? Who acts like that? Bob seems to be jealous of Dolvett IMO.

If Conda loses the weight, she will regain every bit of it, because of her negative attitude.
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Why is Dolvett on the show and not Jillian or the other girl (I don't remember her name) from last season (can you tell I didn't watch it at all?) Haha.
  • tracy9301
    tracy9301 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    She is a very bad infleunce on the rest of the cast. Makes you not wanna watch the show.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    She is a wretched horrible person! They need to eliminate her. I also get pissed off at Kim for not having a backbone. Why does she let that snot nose b*tch influence her so? Kim was actually human this week when she took charge. Next week she'll be back to her old ways! Conda has got to go! Can I vote her off???