Have you ever? Mature!!

Options

Replies

• riannenrings
    riannenrings Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i swear if only we could rid the world of people willing to do this kind of stuff . you're both single? have at it. one of/both of you are not single? HAVE SOME RESPECT.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    He has 7 friends. Let's try to guess who the trader is!

I'll start with...

LMFAO!!! I had no intention of replying but this was great!!!!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    He has 7 friends. Let's try to guess who the trader is!

I think it's friend 3
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    What have I joined up to O.O
  • Ambamm77
    Options
    This is the REAL Tom Arnold, I have been HACKED by my freaking jerk off A.S.S. H.O.L.E. Friend..... Steven.....I did not start this thread...... He started it because I hacked his FB account!!!! I am not a creep, I am not a Jerk, I do not trade nude pic's....I don't have low self esteem, I love my wife.......This needs to STOP!!!!!! How do I delete a posting,,,,,this is just wrong!!!!!!!! Steve I ****ing hate you man!!!!!!!!!! People, help me!!!!

guess you didn't like the responses?????
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Oh dude. That sucks. Your friend is an *kitten*.

Funny, but an *kitten*.
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    So you are sayng:
    a) your married
    b) she is unsupportive
    c) you traded naked pic with someone on the internet
    d) you just admitted it?

Whatta new? :noway:

I would say he is a jerk and if it was a woman she is not classy !!!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    This is the REAL Tom Arnold, I have been HACKED by my freaking jerk off A.S.S. H.O.L.E. Friend..... Steven.....I did not start this thread...... He started it because I hacked his FB account!!!! I am not a creep, I am not a Jerk, I do not trade nude pic's....I don't have low self esteem, I love my wife.......This needs to STOP!!!!!! How do I delete a posting,,,,,this is just wrong!!!!!!!! Steve I ****ing hate you man!!!!!!!!!! People, help me!!!!

Ha ha! You guys remeber when that girl had her "friend" hack into her account?
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    Ugh, disgusting. These are the people that live near my great city :sick:
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    If you thought your spouse wasn't supportive before wait until she finds out about your latest activity on here. Trust me this is not the way to build up your self esteem. It is a recipe for disaster.

I completely agree! WOW...I hope his wife DOES find out...hope that doesn't make me a bad person :huh:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    just-staring-at-my-desktop-while-naked.jpg
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options

This is by far the best thread in SOME time. WIN!!!!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Definition of hacking - finding out your friend set MFP to log you in automatically.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Look, guy. South Carolina does not need this right now. Please. Start a book club or something.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

What the f*king *kitten* is this.
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options

I'll have to remember this excuse next time I start a creepy thread. I like it. But you do need more caps and exclamation points. Oh, and don't talk to Steve like that! I love Steve!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    First, I would never *trade* nude pics with ANYONE, that has a tendency to come back and bite you. Secondly, as a woman in a committed relationship, I would damn sure not disrespect him in that way. If I am with a person and feel the need to trade nekkid pics, I am with the wrong person. How pleased would you be if it were your wife swapping naked pics with random pervs on the internet. Go buy some DVDs, and *kitten* when the house is empty.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Is this you at the computer?
    *kitten*-know-your-limit.jpg
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options

guess you didn't like the responses?????

haha thats what I was thinkiing "saving face"
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I predict a de-activation in the near future....:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.