Have you ever? Mature!!

Options

Replies

• Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    OK guys and gals, the gig is up! this is Toms friend! I hacked Tom because he hacked my face Book account and told all of my friends and family (as me) that I was coming out of the closet and that I was gay and marrying my best friend!!!!!!!! I am not gay!!! I am straight!!! It took me a Month to convince my own mother that I was not gay!!!!! So Tom, I got you!!!!!! There you go!!!! Everyone, thanks for the Harsh response!!! He deserved every bit of it!!!!! Now I am gone while tom changes his password which was dog**** BTW!!!!!!!

Oh yea, that's pretty believable. Maybe next time you should try not using the same writing style for you and your "friend".

All I'm doing is laughing.
    This is the REAL Tom Arnold, I have been HACKED by my freaking jerk off A.S.S. H.O.L.E. Friend..... Steven.....I did not start this thread...... He started it because I hacked his FB account!!!! I am not a creep, I am not a Jerk, I do not trade nude pic's....I don't have low self esteem, I love my wife.......This needs to STOP!!!!!! How do I delete a posting,,,,,this is just wrong!!!!!!!! Steve I ****ing hate you man!!!!!!!!!! People, help me!!!!

Tom Arnold, you truly look amazing. I guess dumping Roseann all those years ago was a wise choice.

Hahaha!!!!!
    OK guys and gals, the gig is up! this is Toms friend! I hacked Tom because he hacked my face Book account and told all of my friends and family (as me) that I was coming out of the closet and that I was gay and marrying my best friend!!!!!!!! I am not gay!!! I am straight!!! It took me a Month to convince my own mother that I was not gay!!!!! So Tom, I got you!!!!!! There you go!!!! Everyone, thanks for the Harsh response!!! He deserved every bit of it!!!!! Now I am gone while tom changes his password which was dog**** BTW!!!!!!!

this seems totally legit to me.

Winnar!
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options

It's Jerry!!!!!!!!!!! See, what happened was that Tom pranked Steven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Steven pranked Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now it's my turn to get them both!!!!!!!!!!!!! *muahahahahaha* <~~~~ evil laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait, is Jerry gay too? and are there naked pics?

Tom's friend Steven really is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom really did get naked pics from woman because his wife is unsupportive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have all the proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will both bow down to me and do my bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Oh yea, that's pretty believable. Maybe next time you should try not using the same writing style for you and your "friend".

All I'm doing is laughing.
    This is the REAL Tom Arnold, I have been HACKED by my freaking jerk off A.S.S. H.O.L.E. Friend..... Steven.....I did not start this thread...... He started it because I hacked his FB account!!!! I am not a creep, I am not a Jerk, I do not trade nude pic's....I don't have low self esteem, I love my wife.......This needs to STOP!!!!!! How do I delete a posting,,,,,this is just wrong!!!!!!!! Steve I ****ing hate you man!!!!!!!!!! People, help me!!!!

Tom Arnold, you truly look amazing. I guess dumping Roseann all those years ago was a wise choice.

Hahaha!!!!!

this seems totally legit to me.

Winnar!

*gasp!* i would like to thak the academy...
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    freehugscreepy.jpg
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Sooooo...I'm not getting naked pics then?
    Bummer.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

It's Jerry!!!!!!!!!!! See, what happened was that Tom pranked Steven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Steven pranked Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now it's my turn to get them both!!!!!!!!!!!!! *muahahahahaha* <~~~~ evil laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom's friend Steven really is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom really did get naked pics from woman because his wife is unsupportive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I have all the proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will both bow down to me and do my bidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait........................... What if Tom is getting pics FROM Steve?!?!?!?! And they are BOTH secretly gay???????????????? OMG! I solved the mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    Epic thread is epic
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    This thread just made my day.

Regardless of what really happened, the "best" explanation he is trying to give us is that two grown men with children are hacking into each other's online accounts and posting stuff about being gay and asking for nude pictures. And then explaining all of it with an overuse of explanation points.

As an impressionable young person, I raise my glass to you two old men. Classy.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

Tom....This is your wife.....I've already called the lawyer, you cheating jerk.
    How could you be married to both Tom and ME??? YOU'RE THE CHEATER!!! I'm calling MY lawyer.... and your MOM!!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    This is gonna turn out to be like that episode of Family Guy where Fred Savage is secretly every actor and actress in Hollywood.

Only it'll be like, Tom is every single person on MFP. Even me...
  • gordonfitch
    gordonfitch Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ...and for everything else there is mastercard.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Tom..you better explain to your wife what steve did to you...Im sure she'll support you then....
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    This is gonna turn out to be like that episode of Family Guy where Fred Savage is secretly every actor and actress in Hollywood.

Only it'll be like, Tom is every single person on MFP. Even me...

Bahahaha! Love it!
  • mander1621
    Options
    Ohhh myyy....lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    612200895918AM_Creepy-Guy-demotivational-poster.jpg
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options

I'm Slim Shady yes I'm the real Shady all the other Slim Shady's are just imitating so won't the real Slim Shady please stand up. Please stand up. Please stand up

Love this! :laugh:
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Options

wait........................... What if Tom is getting pics FROM Steve?!?!?!?! And they are BOTH secretly gay???????????????? OMG! I solved the mystery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait...Wait...Wait...Wait...Wait!!!!! I'm confused!!!!!! Steve did what????? To who?????? for how many Twenkies????
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Tom....This is your wife.....I've already called the lawyer, you cheating jerk.
    How could you be married to both Tom and ME??? YOU'RE THE CHEATER!!! I'm calling MY lawyer.... and your MOM!!!

Dad!?!?! You're cheating on mom?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    um, wow.... no, never. Not even if I was single would I trade "playing" cards....
This discussion has been closed.