Subway

Options
What's your favorite Subway sandwich? I need some new things to eat there :)

Replies

• brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    bump** :)

i'm boring and get 6in white bread with turkey american cheese and light mayo. toasted and a cup of chicken noodle. call it a day. i know i should eat wheat bread..but i just love bread.. i cant take it. thats my goal. nxt time im at subway ill get wheat bread. *sigh*
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Honey oat bread, turkey breast, provolone cheese, lots of spinach, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and onions...honey mustard and lots of pepper. I load it up so it's like a salad on bread :)
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    here's a trick: the honey oat bread is wheat bread, just with the oat/nut mixture put on top of the bread.... my favorite sandwich (not MFP friendly) is probably the steak, egg, bacon, and cheese.... omg delicious!! I used to be the same way, only ever got the cold cut on white bread... then I got a job there in high shool and was able to experiment...
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,307
    Options
    I'm boring as well.....

I have a 6" ham, cheese, lettuce and carrot on Italian Herbs and Cheese.....
    I probably should have the wheat but IH and C tastes so good......Besides I don't add any sauces or salt and pepper.....It doesn't need anything else.....
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I get a 6 inch turkey on wheat, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, and vinegar on top for some tangy goodness. I love this sandwich and eat it almost everyday. The ladies at Subway know I am watching my calories, and encourage me every time I go in!
  • ssassorossi
    Options
    The healthiest sandwich you can get (with meat on it) is this one:

6 Inch Turkey
    No Cheese
    Wheat Bread
    TONS OF VEGGIES (I put on green peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce)
    And I ask them to pile on the mustard because the plain yellow stuff has 0/minimal calories and a ton of flavor
  • 6-inch veggie delight with your favorite vegetables! i like it with honey mustard and sometimes hot sauce (spicy food can help boost your metabolism!) :smile:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    The other day I tried grilled chicken breast on flatbread (no dressings) and it was frikkin' delicious. I'll definitely be having that again.
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I live on the oven roasted chicken breast on 9 grain wheat w/ provolone. I stack on the veggies (spinach instead of lettuce), mustard and sometimes get daring and add banana peppers and jalapenos.

I usually get a footlong for my after workout meal and only eat half. I save the other half for lunch the following day.

Roughly 375 calories for 6". Add some apples and carrots to the meal instead of chips and you will be full the rest of the night or until the next meal.

As I say, "Jared ain't got **** on me!".
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I always, no exceptions, get:
    6 in turkey on whole wheat, no cheese, add LIGHT light mayo, light mustard, lettuce, red onion, tomato, and extra extra pickle, oregeno, black pepper, and vinegar. YUM.
  • shrdlicka23
    Options
    I fruiting HATE Subway! You can make a far healthier and tastier sub/sandwich yourself for way less money. Sorry, just my opinion. However, put a Jimmy Johns in my line of sight and I could care less about nutrition and cost. I love me some JJs. :D
  • MIKE1SS
    Options
    Flatbread grilled chk bacon shredded cheese and chipolte used to love it till I looked up the nutritional info its was just as bad if not wore than Micky Ds calorie wise
  • girlholiday
    Options
    on italian bread i get lettuce, extra tomatoes, pickles, extra cucumber, tomatoes, onions, with sweet onion sauce, and vinegar.
  • allies94
    Options
    A veggie delight on white with spinach, tomato, yellow peppers, onion, jalapeno, avocado and black pepper! :)
  • jsflare
    Options
    the wheat bread and white bread have the same amount of calories, may as well eat what you like!!!
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    6 inch veggie delight on wheat with provolone, lots of veggies including banana peppers and vinegar. No oil. It's my usual Tuesday night dinner because I'm home late.
  • Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I get the same thing: turkey on whole wheat, pepperjack cheese toasted; then spinach, tomatoes, onions, olives, green peppers, banana peppers, and red wine vinegar. Have to ask for 'extra veggies' on it, because they will skimp otherwise! :tongue:
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I always get a veggie sub with avocado and apple crisps.
  • daisyls85
    daisyls85 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The healthiest sandwich you can get (with meat on it) is this one:

6 Inch Turkey
    No Cheese
    Wheat Bread
    TONS OF VEGGIES (I put on green peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce)
    And I ask them to pile on the mustard because the plain yellow stuff has 0/minimal calories and a ton of flavor

This is pretty much my exact meal when I go! I think its like 260 cals
  • crissimoyer
    Options
    6-in oven roasted chicken breast with provolone, lettuce, black olives, light mayo. Usually on Italian herb or wheat and toasted.