The Paranormal

Options
Has anyone experienced any paranormal activity that has spooked them ? Also do you believe in spirits?

I have a few creepy things that have happened to me.

When I was about 7 I had a office chair rolling around my room by itself and was woken by it late at night. There was no explanation for why it happened.

I've woken up after hearing a mans voice yell "hey" in my ear on one side of me.. that ear was ringing straight after it happened.

Replies

• MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    bump
  • elcyclista
    Options
    That's pretty creepy!

When I was about 12 years old, I was with my family in southern Mexico in a village far away from the city. We stayed at this house that was like the only house within a 400m radius. It was like a jungle there almost. XD pretty rural.

Anyway it was dark and time to sleep but there wasn't any space for me inside the house, so I had to sleep alone in my moms jeep. I remember lying in the back seats of the jeep, which was parked pretty far from the house near a field, and I was just looking out the window. It was pretty dark but only one bright white street light in a field behind the car. Wasnt very sleepy and was just listening to the occasional toads croaking, owls, etc while I was trying to sleep. Suddenly, while looking out the window, I see a human-like figure looking through the window. At the same time I saw this figure, it seemed like all the wild-life went crazy: dogs began to bark crazily, toads croaking, birds of all types crying, donkeys doing that sound they do, foot steps around the keep. The thing I saw had a very pale face, and it didn't seem to have any eyes. Or maybe it did have eyes but they were black.

I was so scared, I was kind of pretending to sleep while that thing just stared into the jeep. I would slightly open my eye to see if that thing was still staring at me occasionally and every time I did, it was there. It seemed to be smiling.

After like an hour or two of being panicky and hoping that thing to go away, the noises stopped and I opened my eyes again and didn't see it there anymore. I was a bit relieved but then 5-10 minutes later that thing peeked again and at the same time all those same noises went off again. So I shut My eyes again but this time I fell asleep while that thing was out there. XD
  • chaoticxinsane
    Options
    A few years ago, my ex and I were sitting in the basement right outside my bedroom, where my uncle used to be when he was my age (and he died in the room directly above it). Everyone in my family believed hands down that Uncle Chris haunted that house, but I hadn't passed that on yet. I saw a figure walk out of my room towards the stairs, and my ex turned, looked at it, and asked who he was.
  • tegsa
    tegsa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've seen things from the corner of my eye or heard strange voices that shouldn't be there. Nothing that I couldn't shrug off because I made myself believe it was due to a lack of sleep. I believe in spirits, ghosts, demons, and all of that stuff. It interests me a great deal, but also scares the crap out of me, lol. I don't even know what I'd do if I actually came face to face with an entity..how spooky!

I'll probably read the creepy replies on this post and not be able to sleep tonight, haha.
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've gone 'ghost hunting' since I was a kid and finally decided to actually record things after seeing the shows. Recently we had a creepy EVP. My friend asked, " Did you follow us?" and the voice answered, 'maybe". Weird thing is when I transferred the recording to my computer that part did not have a wave length. It was pretty creepy.
  • MoogieOh
    Options

The thing I saw had a very pale face, and it didn't seem to have any eyes. Or maybe it did have eyes but they were black.

So I shut My eyes again but this time I fell asleep while that thing was out there. XD

you went to sleep?
    WHATTTTT
    I would of been paralysed with fear
  • MoogieOh
    Options

I'll probably read the creepy replies on this post and not be able to sleep tonight, haha.

I was thinking about this when I posted the topic XD
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    bump :devil:
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!! The story about Mexico gave me goosebumps n made my eyes teary! I believe in this stuff, but never had it personally happen to me... except MAYBE once... but I was really young so it isn't quite clear.

When I was younger (like elementary school status) I remember always waking up in the middle of the night and seeing white figures walking around in the hallway (usually 1-2 at a time), but it always happened... thought it was my retinas acting up or something from barely opening my eyes... but yeah that's the only thing I remember. If it happened to me now idk how I'd react...

I do have one story from my Uncle AJ. He and his new wife (they're divorced now) moved into a new house together... but right away problems started and caused them to fight a LOT. He would set stuff down and if he left the room and came back it would be found across the room or on the floor from wherever he set it... this irritated him and caused him to be paranoid and remember every little detail before he left any room. Then when they went to bed they had to go outside to throw a drape over their window (so it wouldn't wake them up with sunlight the next morning)... one morning they woke up and it was flipped up - thinking they just forgot they went back to sleep, but the next night the same thing kept happening... then another night my uncle heart footsteps outside and he went out there and all the stuff from the tool shed was laid across the lawn as well the drape was flipped over... he locked the gate (that he had locked before) and went back to bed. Finally the last straw that did him in was when he was taking a shower and got out the steam on the mirror had "Stupid Boy" written on it... and he thought his wife had done that so he wiped it and wrote "Stupid Girl" then he got upset and kind was talking to himself about all the crazy stuff that had happened then he finally said "Who am I talking to" and then something was drawn on the mirror and it was half of a demonic looking face. SCARY
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    I've gone 'ghost hunting' since I was a kid and finally decided to actually record things after seeing the shows. Recently we had a creepy EVP. My friend asked, " Did you follow us?" and the voice answered, 'maybe". Weird thing is when I transferred the recording to my computer that part did not have a wave length. It was pretty creepy.

CREEPY!!!
  • modgirlrachel
    modgirlrachel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't have any stories but bumping for interest.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I live by myself in a house that's about 100 years old. One night my dog was asleep in my bed and I heard footsteps in my hall way. It woke my dog up and he started barking at the door. I opened the door and there was no one there.

One day I was cleaning out the guest room and I heard singing in the storage room. Opened the door, nobody was there. Looked outside, nobody was outside. They must not be evil spirits because nothing awful has happened. But it is kind of spooky.
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    I live by myself in a house that's about 100 years old. One night my dog was asleep in my bed and I heard footsteps in my hall way. It woke my dog up and he started barking at the door. I opened the door and there was no one there.

One day I was cleaning out the guest room and I heard singing in the storage room. Opened the door, nobody was there. Looked outside, nobody was outside. They must not be evil spirits because nothing awful has happened. But it is kind of spooky.

That's good to know! So long as they are not doing anything to harm you... then they are nothing to worry about :)
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm in bed now trying to sleep and ****ting my pants. I'm so scared now:///
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    Well... I'm in bed now trying to sleep and ****ting my pants. I'm so scared now:///

It was the Mexico story huh... the way he described it! AGH CANT GET THE THOUGHT OUT OF MY HEAD!
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!! The story about Mexico gave me goosebumps n made my eyes teary! I believe in this stuff, but never had it personally happen to me... except MAYBE once... but I was really young so it isn't quite clear.

When I was younger (like elementary school status) I remember always waking up in the middle of the night and seeing white figures walking around in the hallway (usually 1-2 at a time), but it always happened... thought it was my retinas acting up or something from barely opening my eyes... but yeah that's the only thing I remember. If it happened to me now idk how I'd react...

I do have one story from my Uncle AJ. He and his new wife (they're divorced now) moved into a new house together... but right away problems started and caused them to fight a LOT. He would set stuff down and if he left the room and came back it would be found across the room or on the floor from wherever he set it... this irritated him and caused him to be paranoid and remember every little detail before he left any room. Then when they went to bed they had to go outside to throw a drape over their window (so it wouldn't wake them up with sunlight the next morning)... one morning they woke up and it was flipped up - thinking they just forgot they went back to sleep, but the next night the same thing kept happening... then another night my uncle heart footsteps outside and he went out there and all the stuff from the tool shed was laid across the lawn as well the drape was flipped over... he locked the gate (that he had locked before) and went back to bed. Finally the last straw that did him in was when he was taking a shower and got out the steam on the mirror had "Stupid Boy" written on it... and he thought his wife had done that so he wiped it and wrote "Stupid Girl" then he got upset and kind was talking to himself about all the crazy stuff that had happened then he finally said "Who am I talking to" and then something was drawn on the mirror and it was half of a demonic looking face. SCARY

If I ever saw a Demonic Face I would probably pee my pants and then go sleep at a church and get blessed ASAP, and move far far away from that house.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I had a strobe light that would come on at 3 am every single morning. I never plugged it in & I'm almost positive the light was burnt out. I was to freaked out to ever check. I sold it to some little kids.
    I really love that kind of stuff.
    I've had a lot of experiences.
    I'm a little to tired to share but maybe if I see this thread tomorrow when I wake up.. I'll share a few lol (:
  • SammyPacks
    Options

If I ever saw a Demonic Face I would probably pee my pants and then go sleep at a church and get blessed ASAP, and move far far away from that house.

After he saw the face he literally grabbed his wife and they stayed in a hotel till they got their stuff out of the house! He won't even watch movies about haunted houses! He really takes that stuff serious!
  • elcyclista
    Options

The thing I saw had a very pale face, and it didn't seem to have any eyes. Or maybe it did have eyes but they were black.

So I shut My eyes again but this time I fell asleep while that thing was out there. XD

you went to sleep?
    WHATTTTT
    I would of been paralysed with fear

After a few hours I just got tired of shutting my eyes and fell asleep. XD I never slept alone in the jeep again after that. Haha
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    My friend,he used to have a old lady sit on the end of his bed alot! he lived in a haunted pub tho.....:wink: