My journey has ended!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• pegmo
    pegmo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! How did you do it? Seriously. I weigh the same as you did last May 2011.
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! I cannot wait until the day that I can post a topic with that title. Keep up the good work with maintaining. :happy:
  • comani
    comani Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are definitely and inspiration to us all.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!! You look mah-velous!! Congrats on becoming a trainer, too!
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    you look great! i hope i can achieve those results too! :smile:
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! You are truly an inspiration! Do you have any weight-loss tips you want to share at this time?
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous:happy:
  • dchienku
    dchienku Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    U look Fantabulous! COngradulations all that is to come =)
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Truely inspiring! Congs and all the best. With people like you inspiring us, i know i can make it
  • paysmimi
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!! You look absolutely amazing!!
  • 2LiveHealthy
    2LiveHealthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal!! Keep up the good work!!
  • kaymac1908
    kaymac1908 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Nice work :flowerforyou:
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    sxyfitmomandwife Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! How did you do it? Seriously. I weigh the same as you did last May 2011.

I went back to the basics. eating lots more nutrient dense food with lower calories and less fats, sugars etc. I worked out 6 days a week. I kept a journal of what i ate how much and made sure i ate every three hours between 7am-7pm to keep my metabolism running all day. when working out i did 1-2 hours mixing cardio and strength
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! You are truly an inspiration! Do you have any weight-loss tips you want to share at this time?

my most important tip is for you to remember this is not gonna happen over night and there are no quick fixes. eating well balanced and properly portion meals and exercising is the best way to go. all it takes is more calories burned then you intake. very simple. If you are eating 1500 cals a day you need to burn at least 2000 that will help you lose 1 pound a week. at least.

stay srtong during your workouts when you get tired sore and when the muscles start to burn CHANGE IS HAPPENING!! push through it and you will see results.
  • sxyfitmomandwife
    Options
    DELETED
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!