What are you doing tonight?

Options

Replies

• Jenny_Bee
    Options
    Playing Just Dance 3, having a bubble bath, then cuddling with my doggy.
  • megansoriano
    Options
    This is going to sound horrible, but it's not that bad...

1) Having a drink or two. Or three, haven't decided yet.
    2) Watching "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"
    3) Shopping online for a shotgun

All true, and completely unrelated.

EDIT: oh and looking at MFP.

Kiiiiiiiiinda creepy. :-P

you know me! lol

Apparently not well enough. :noway: :tongue:

HAHA I like that you added "completely unrelated"!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    re-cleaning my house after re arranging 2 rooms then shoering and trying to relax.. might have a baileys on the rocks to help the relaxing along. :wink:
  • megansoriano
    Options
    Playing Just Dance 3, having a bubble bath, then cuddling with my doggy.

i am adding dog cuddles to my list too!
  • hollyyoung71
    hollyyoung71 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the 3.5 year old to finally go to bed and then sitting in my recliner with a glass (or two) of red wine and chillaxin.. wait.. maybe this is the reason why I am on here to start with...LOL
  • bratius
    Options
    babysitting my sisters kids and once her 2 and my 3 are asleep i am going to read from my kindle
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    drinking Jack all by my lonesome!!
  • tmptina
    tmptina Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Having some wine on line, fixing my broken nail and going to watch Back to the Future movies with my son. Daddys out of town so we are having a little party! Yesss...........with PIZZA too!:laugh:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Sipping on a little something and reading a book;)
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Hosting a sleepover of 2 or 3 of my drinking buddies so nibblies and drinks then up to the Showgrounds to experience the bar at the local Agricultural Show before staggering back home!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Just had a pizza picnic on the living room floor with the kidlets. Some spongebob and jammies. Hopefully after that Im getting some sleep. Exciting 'aint it. :laugh:
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Watching storage wars marathon. Yuuuup I'm lame :)
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    MFP, Laundry, Cleaning, Dishes...

WooHoo! :drinker:
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Did the movie and Sushi .... Now I am biking and responding to silly forums ! Good times ! Ha ! :drinker:
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Was a busy evening for me. 11/2 hrs in the gym (chest, back & shoulders)>hockey practice (I coach)>dinner with my 6 year old daughter>movie: Big Miracle. Just got home, now resting up!
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    vodka and homework, exciting!
  • jennifer282000
    jennifer282000 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Dinner = Thai
    Red box = Friends with benefits
    Beer = Miller Lite

Kids in bed and all is quiet..Im a happy girl :)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    sitting on a naval warship in the middle of the ocean being jealous of all of you being ABLE to go out tonight, so count your blessings, go out and have fun!

AND HAVE A DRINK FOR ME!!!!

Play safe kiddies.

Wow lol. I hope the waters are calm. I heard that the government pays for World of Warcraft on the ships lol! My husband does IT support for the computers sometimes.

I just got off work around 6 and my awesome hubby made homemade Broccoli cheese soup and a awesome cranberry apple salad with wine and honey for dressing. Sadly I'll probably just do homework... and we have no beer (we take over a week to finish a six pack lol) so I'm probably going to be sober as well. I might also call Blizzard finally and get my authenticator taken off since I accidentally reformat my iPhone.

Lol hope everyone also had more fun for me!

HAHA! yeah right. you're funny. I'm lucky I even have internet. It takes me minutes to load pages, online gaming is NOT an option. lol

Haha that's funny. That would be cool if you could though!!! I bet the internet is insanely expensive in the middle of the ocean. Hopefully a blue whale or hurricane doesn't mess up your signal. :laugh:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Got my cardio workout in, played with little boy for awhile, getting ready for bed, then time for some 'me time'. This will probably consist of wasting more time on MFP :)
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Sitting in my living room, listening to my boy's.( 9 and 10.) Youngest : Bubba.... Buubba... Bubbabubbabubba... BUBBA! NO! Why Bubba? After enough of this ( I spared you) I say," WHAT?! WHAT with the Bubba, Son? Why you keep screaming it"? He say's, Cause Bubba is shooting me in my head". Me to oldest, ( AKA Bubba) Why you shootin your brother in the head boy? Answers, Cause were not on the same team. Me: I don't care. You don't shoot your brother in the head. Choose another game.SIGH....