100 pounds to lose

Replies

• weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    As of my weigh in yesterday, I have 100 lbs to reach my goal. I have been at this for a little over 9 weeks and lost 20 lbs. so far.

SW: 245
    CW: 225
    Next Interim Goal: 220 July 4th, 2009
    Next Interim Goal: 200 Labor Day, 2009
    Ultimate Goal: 125 -- shooting for July 4th 2010:drinker: :drinker:

The support I have gained on this site has been a tremendous help to me. Great people, and good information. Some of the "Food Police" get a little intense, but I believe in "live and let live." The most dogmatic of the "Food Police" recently left the site, so I hope that makes it more comfortable and supportive for all.

Good luck to everyone on their journey, whether it is 5 lbs or 150 lbs., we all know "it don't come easy," and we know ya "got to pay your dues." (Sorry, I still like the Beatles, I don't apologize for being a "boomer.":laugh:
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Hi, I started at 353 on March 3'rd of this year and as of Today I'm 297. I want to get to 160. This site is great! The people are great ! Good luck in your journey. Cindy :heart:

thats awesome
  • KCSPEARS
    i weighed in this morning and i was down 5 pounds...so ill wait till next sunday to see what i lose again..

keep at it everyone!!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    i weighed in this morning and i was down 5 pounds...so ill wait till next sunday to see what i lose again..

keep at it everyone!!
    Woo hoo way to go !!!!!!!!! Doesn't it feel great ???? I weighed in this morning and I lost 4 pounds last week. I'm down to 296. WE ALL ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cindy :heart:
  • KCSPEARS

keep at it everyone!!
    Woo hoo way to go !!!!!!!!! Doesn't it feel great ???? I weighed in this morning and I lost 4 pounds last week. I'm down to 296. WE ALL ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cindy :heart:

yea it felt good.

congrats on your weight lose this week as well.

lets keep it going!!!
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Good morning!!

I am joining in on this journey too.....................

I need to lose more than 100 pounds, but have my goal set to 120 pounds so far. I may change that once I get down to the 130 mark.
  • ophedian
    ophedian Posts: 78
    Here I come, someone open the door to the train. We are going for a ride. I am starting today. I weight 350lbs, trying to get back down to 240lbs by end of this year.

Aggressive, heck yeah.. but if you do not reach for the stars, you shall never catch a falling star :smile:

We can do this, believe me I need to do this. :angry: so there is no other option.
  • jngibson
    jngibson Posts: 11
    As of today I have 100 pounds to lose. I started at 292! I can't believe i was only 8 pounds from 300! Today I weight 280 :) 20 pounds from 300 is a lot better then 8!!

My Goal is to be 180-ish by May 2010 - when I graduate from College :)
  • KCSPEARS
    Here I come, someone open the door to the train. We are going for a ride. I am starting today. I weight 350lbs, trying to get back down to 240lbs by end of this year.

Aggressive, heck yeah.. but if you do not reach for the stars, you shall never catch a falling star :smile:

We can do this, believe me I need to do this. :angry: so there is no other option.

i agree, we all can do this...

WECLOME everyone
  • KCSPEARS
    As of today I have 100 pounds to lose. I started at 292! I can't believe i was only 8 pounds from 300! Today I weight 280 :) 20 pounds from 300 is a lot better then 8!!

My Goal is to be 180-ish by May 2010 - when I graduate from College :)

welcome
  • KCSPEARS
    i lost 5 pounds this week & went from walking a mile to right at 2 miles...

KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB EVERYONE!
  • I started a group at Google if anyone is interested in joining. Thanks and everyone keep up the great work.
  • KCSPEARS
    when does everyone on here weigh in?

i do on sundays
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Sunday for me too. :smile:
  • LeanLioness
    I started a group at Google if anyone is interested in joining. Thanks and everyone keep up the great work.

Give me the particulars about the google group!!
  • KCSPEARS
    do you guys want to do a weekly goal on here?
  • jess_h_2
    jess_h_2 Posts: 49
    Count me in!! I'm starting at 260. My long term goal is 150. I can definatly use all the motivation I can get!!
  • KCSPEARS
    Count me in!! I'm starting at 260. My long term goal is 150. I can definatly use all the motivation I can get!!

welcome
  • LeanLioness
    I weigh in on Fridays, typically.............

i can change it to Sunday though.
  • KCSPEARS
    I weigh in on Fridays, typically.............

i can change it to Sunday though.

thats cool. totaly up to you..

what do you all think od setting weekly goals for all of us?
This discussion has been closed.