Worst Actor Ever?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    To all the Matt Damon haters, I have three words: Talented Mr Ripley.... case closed!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Tom Cruise. I am sorry, but I think he is a terrible actor. So wooden.

my least fave actor ever.... and I don't think he is "all that" in the looks department either.

Tom Cruise is a great actor! He's a bit cooky but I love his movies.
  • rainbowkitty79
    Options
    VAL KILMER!!!!!!
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    kirsten dunst

Did you see her in Interview with the Vampire? She was brilliant & only like 10 years old.

She's awesome in that, but not a big fan of anything after

I agree... I find her bland :(

I really don't like her. I don't even like her face. That sounds mean, but you know those people you just cant stand... that's her.
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    For some reason I cannot stand Nicolas Cage or Brendan Fraiser...

Agree times a million!!!!
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    Jim Carrey and Leonardo di Caprio

my favourite actor is Matt Damon, brilliant!!

I disagree with you about Leo, I find him to be a very good actor, he always makes me connect to his character.

I love Leo and hated Matt in his most recent film - Contagion. WHERE WAS THE EMOTION!?
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I love all the different opinions in this thread!

Matthew Broderick for me will always be Ferris Bueller so I cannot ever see him as bland. His wife on the other hand, is on my worst actor list.....

I really do not like Ben Affleck, maybe it's just Daredevil, but I just can't take him seriously.

I don't like Tom Cruise (cold fish), Tom Hanks (Oscars mean not a lot. Not everyone deserves them...) or Jennifer Aniston.

Funny that someone said they hated Brad Pitt in Se7en, because that's the film when I stopped seeing him in the same category as Keanu Reeves - nice to look at, but not great at acting.
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    EVERY TWILIGHT ACTOR AND MOVIE

How can a movie be a bad actor, and I think Twilight has some good actors/actresses in there... maybe not the main one, but there are people with potential. Just because the movie isn't enjoyable (I read all the books... and only seen 2 movies before totally realizing how stupid the whole thing was) doesn't mean it's fair to group the whole cast into a steaming hot pile of poo.
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    To all the Matt Damon haters, I have three words: Talented Mr Ripley.... case closed!

-still doesn't like him- LOL!
  • mr_chelling
    Options
    Daniel Radcliffe, without a doubt! In fact all the main characters in the Harry Potter films are awful, my cat is a better actor than these people! They are only saved by the good acting from the likes of Gary Oldman, Maggie Smith and Robbie Coltrane who make the movies bearable.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Yes! Shatner is a D-bag. And I have personally flipped him off to his face, if that makes you feel any better.

wait a minute... I want to hear THIS story!! lol
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    J-Lo.
  • mazza2marilyn
    Options
    Jim Carrey and Leonardo di Caprio

my favourite actor is Matt Damon, brilliant!!

The only movie I enjoyed Matt Damon in was Team America...."Matt Damon" HAHAHAHAH

The minute i saw Matt Damon i thought the same thing! "MAAAATT DAMON" bahahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what about The Bourne movies, Green Zone they were good films but then i like action thrillers, yes he has been in some bad films but that was more bad script choices than bad acting
  • Shondatingting
    Options
    I agree w/ Kristen Stewart, Ben Affleck & Hugh Grant...I almost want to commit suicide when watching them act
  • mazza2marilyn
    Options
    Every time i see Leo and Tom Cruise i think of little boys trying to act like grown ups.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    No one has yet said anything that changes my vote from Ian McShane.
  • PhunkyBrewster
    Options
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is one of the best movies I've ever seen. I Love You, Philip Morris was also fantastic. For those two films alone, I can't agree with the votes for Jim Carey.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be Keanu Reeves. I CAN'T stand him! I did sit through Point Break but that was totally for Patrick Swayze!!

Love that movie for the eye candy. Reeves wasn't too bad either.