Name 1 odd/unique/unusual fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• Movingonforbetter
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I have had my cheeks pinched by the Queen of England, when I was a kid. I have also met William and Diana, and was close to Harry and Charles. Note I met the boys after her death.
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    I eat basic shaped foods around the sides and eat the middle last.

This includes (but not limited to): waffles, sandwiches, pancakes, toast, burger buns, etc....hahaha

I have to do this too! The middle always has to go last haha. I do the same thing with plates of food.

I dont know about shapes but my sandwiches always have to be centered and everything has to be evenly distributed
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I eat basic shaped foods around the sides and eat the middle last.

This includes (but not limited to): waffles, sandwiches, pancakes, toast, burger buns, etc....hahaha

haha I do that too! Probably one reason I hate donuts. lol
  • Movingonforbetter
    Options
    I eat my foods on my plate in an order, veggies first, then starches then meat. Unless its ment to touch ( sgetti exsample ) I don't like food touching.
  • DanielleWatson83
    DanielleWatson83 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    haha okie, I love drinking milk from a sippy cup. just like a baby.. and some guys say it turns them on lmao
    is that weird? LOL
  • Kassieisproud
    Options
    I don't grow armpit hair.

Lucky you!
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    When I get a fish filet at McDonald's, I always have to pat the bun because it's warm and there are no wrinkles in it and it looks perfect, just like the picture. There's only about 2 times I've gotten a filet with a wrinkle in the bun. It's to the point where people will comment on it and joke that, "oh, you have to touch the bun!". and then of course I do.....something wrong with that? ;)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Prior to moving "up" in the world at age 6 or so into an actual town with one paved road, one general store, and a small enough population and old enough history to be considered a "ghost town," I lived in the mountains of southern Arizona - at different times in a cave, a hollowed out school bus (with a skunk residing under the wheel well), a Winnebago, and a little camper trailer with my mom and sisters.
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    When I get a fish filet at McDonald's, I always have to pat the bun because it's warm and there are no wrinkles in it and it looks perfect, just like the picture. There's only about 2 times I've gotten a filet with a wrinkle in the bun. It's to the point where people will comment on it and joke that, "oh, you have to touch the bun!". and then of course I do.....something wrong with that? ;)

I do this, but with tortilla shells. Last time I was at Mcdonald's with my brother he noticed me stroking my chicken wrap XD
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    My first two children were born at home. After that the service that did home deliveries was discontinued and their patients were sent to a hospital instead.:grumble:
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    voc0mh.jpg

My eyes are ****ing enormous. It may be contrast-y (old, high school era camwhore photos haha) but that's not enhanced at all.

i1f90h.jpg

Just to compare to this picture I took right now, no makeup or weird lighting. Still freakishly big. (My friend didn't believe I didn't shop the pic until I showed her this one lmfao.)
  • Loridmer
    Loridmer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I can write cursive backwards.
  • coquette87
    Options
    I own, collect, admire, wear and love kimono. (Mostly bought second hand on eBay!)
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I love fresh oranges and orange juice, but I hate orange flavored candies, cakes, ice creams and drinks.
  • Lovebug1496
    Options
    I love to have my back scratched really hard lol
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I love to knit and even spin my own yarn.
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    third nipple
  • donitaj01
    Options
    I don't grow armpit hair.
    me either It just stopped growing when I was 40!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    voc0mh.jpg

My eyes are ****ing enormous. It may be contrast-y (old, high school era camwhore photos haha) but that's not enhanced at all.

i1f90h.jpg

Just to compare to this picture I took right now, no makeup or weird lighting. Still freakishly big. (My friend didn't believe I didn't shop the pic until I showed her this one lmfao.)

My goodness you are simply beautiful! You kinda look like a kewpie doll!
  • a21smp
    a21smp Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can pat my head and rub my tummy at the same time...thanks daddy for that trick, lol