Options

Replies

• littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow well done!
  • burgenah
    Options
    Hot damn! Great job, love the effort! Keep us posted on the rest of your journey!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    wow! thats a hard fat free midriff right there. well done girl.

LOL, thanks, but I wouldn't say 'fat free' ;)
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Nice results, what lb weights did you use? Congrats !!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Nice results, what lb weights did you use? Congrats !!

I used 5lb dumbells.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Hot damn! Great job, love the effort! Keep us posted on the rest of your journey!

Will do! I'll be starting Extreme Shred & Shred this week for the next month and from there I plan on doing the Killer Buns & Thighs and 6week 6pack!
  • Stephanie2167
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job.
  • CharlieRock71
    CharlieRock71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow. Super Hot!! Great job. I'm now looking forward to seeing your future results. Keep it up.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! Did you drink any diet soday? Did you focus on your macros as well? I was eating 1200 cals a day got down to 110 after my baby was born but I wasn't as ripped as you. I lifted etc. I think my carbs were set to high on here. I switched it up and hopefully I can get back down!!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Good Job!! Did you drink any diet soday? Did you focus on your macros as well? I was eating 1200 cals a day got down to 110 after my baby was born but I wasn't as ripped as you. I lifted etc. I think my carbs were set to high on here. I switched it up and hopefully I can get back down!!!

I drink one can of Diet Coke daily and am HORRIBLE at my water intake, I need to work on that. Sorry for my ignorance, but what are macros?
  • jdavis193
    Options
    I do one can a day of diet soday I tried going without but I can't. It's like your carb/protein/fat intake.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    I do one can a day of diet soday I tried going without but I can't. It's like your carb/protein/fat intake.

Oh..kinda thought that but wanted to make sure before I answered your question and then looked like an *kitten*, LOL.

The answer is NO, I pay no attention to anything but my calories. But I also don't go ape **** on junk food (that's reserved for my one CHEAT DAY a week)!!!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You "think" you see a change?? Crazy lady...there is most certainly a change!! You look great!! Good job :)
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You "think" you see a change?? Crazy lady...there is most certainly a change!! You look great!! Good job :)

LOL, we are our own hardest critics, thanks :)
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    NICE! I'm on week two right now. Good to know ppl are getting results :D
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    What a difference! Good job!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options

LOL, we are our own hardest critics, thanks :)

you are very right...I've lost 28lbs and don't feel a bit of difference, yet everyone around me sees it!
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    OMG congrats, but 7 months and you look like that, I would even take your before body, I have 3 kids the oldest is 10 and my baby will be 2 in may, and I have never even been close to yuor before pic, you look great.
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    OMG congrats, but 7 months and you look like that, I would even take your before body, I have 3 kids the oldest is 10 and my baby will be 2 in may, and I have never even been close to yuor before pic, you look great.

{blushing}..thanks so much!
  • jdavis193
    Options

Oh..kinda thought that but wanted to make sure before I answered your question and then looked like an *kitten*, LOL.

The answer is NO, I pay no attention to anything but my calories. But I also don't go ape **** on junk food (that's reserved for my one CHEAT DAY a week)!!!

Oh IC I did I am hoping to get a toned tummy!!! I do one splurge day a week to. Mine is actually today and usually I am ready to go back to my normal eating afterwards :)..... I would love to beable to do Jillian video I had torn tissue in my foot the ball of my foot and the physical therapist said not to do any plyos and not to do anymore of her videos. There was an issue with that foot when I was younger and it never healed right. So it usually comes and goes and I have had it since May. I may just do her non plyo exercises and fastforwarded through the others. I do straight weight training now. I bought a barbell etc. I am not seeing the quick results like I was with her videos. I can tell though my biceps are getting more defined with strength training than with her videos.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!