Guys is it really a turn on?

Options

Replies

• PamelaHenD
    PamelaHenD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    YES! The trick is to NOT rip it off in 30 seconds. It's not always about stripping down and going for it as fast as possible, right? =)

Well said...lol
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My husband loves lingerie... but if I put it on, he likes me to leave it on throughout - partly because he just thinks it's sexy, partly because it covers up the parts of me he doesn't like very much
    Ouch! Your husband should like every part of you... Oppisite of what lingerie should be for imo. Ultimately you should be naked. Thats sad hes not completely attracted to you.

I like to wear a t-shirt during. I know that my body doesn't gross my wife out, but I feel unattractive myself. Your spouse may love you for you, but that doesn't mean you should smother them in rolls of fat. Just a thought.
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, NOTHING beats a wife beater and boy shorts. :smokin:
  • charlesalvear
    charlesalvear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don't find lingerie all that appealing on women, personally speaking. But camisole tops drive me nuts!
  • Natley
    Natley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    "Men buy lingerie like children buy cereal. They will buy things they care NOTHING about just to get the prize that's inside"... Jeff Foxworthy.

haha i love this one!!
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    My husband loves lingerie... but if I put it on, he likes me to leave it on throughout - partly because he just thinks it's sexy, partly because it covers up the parts of me he doesn't like very much

Parts of you he doesn't like very much or parts of you that YOU don't like very much???

I hope it's the latter- your husband should love EVERY INCH of your body!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    More than anything I believe it shows INTEREST and an EFFORT has been put forth....
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'll have to use a shoe horn to get everything into place, but hey... at least I made the effort!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Just checked with the Mr- he says no lingerie- it just gets in the way and takes too long to get off.
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    "Men buy lingerie like children buy cereal. They will buy things they care NOTHING about just to get the prize that's inside"... Jeff Foxworthy.

hahahahaha! Love it! And so true :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Parts of you he doesn't like very much or parts of you that YOU don't like very much???

THIS! How sad :(
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

He doesn't like. I mean, obviously we would all prefer if we were perfect, but I'm proud enough of how far I've come that it doesn't really bother me that much.

Ouch! Your husband should like every part of you... Oppisite of what lingerie should be for imo. Ultimately you should be naked. Thats sad hes not completely attracted to you.

I like to wear a t-shirt during. I know that my body doesn't gross my wife out, but I feel unattractive myself. Your spouse may love you for you, but that doesn't mean you should smother them in rolls of fat. Just a thought.
    Um... I definitely don't have rolls anywhere at this point. Just a bit of loose skin and some stretch marks.
    And my hubby has a big belly, but I still prefer him shirtless - skin feels better than cotton.
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Yup, but pretty much anything that a woman looks good in turns me on......:drinker:
  • jhebert87
    Options
    Most guys just love their woman for who they are and I'm sure it doesn't hurt but true story... my boyfriend went to a concert over the summer for his birthday with the guys and I wanted to surprise him when he came home so I slipped into a red lace corset and some black lacey panties and my favorite red pumps but I had waitressed all day long so I was pretty exausted... needless to say I fell asleep on the couch in the corset waiting for him to come home and he wanted to talk when he got home because his dog had bit someone... so my plan failed lol but he also finds me sexy when I come home from the gym lol that I will never get... So I guess what I'm trying to say is if you want to turn your man on wear something you are confident in... Happy vday everyone!
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options

Wow....i think you are being super insensistive....why would you say that to her.....none of us are perfect and neither are our partners....you are lying if you say you think your partner has a 100% flawless body....we love our partners in spite of imperfections and so what if lingerie helps to cover some of those up...I just think it was a not so nice statement to say.....that's sad hes not completely attracted to you....just sayin!
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    dropped the quote
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I think lingerie is more for me then him. LOL It makes ME feel sexier, which in return I guess is a good thing for him.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend really likes it. When I do it though, I do it right. I take a shower, fix my hair and do makeup, put on some really cute little number and heels. I get him new lingerie for me to wear all the time. He particularly likes things with buttons, hooks, ties...... anything that makes him have to work for the prize. I dont do it everytime like that, just a time or two a month, wanna keep it special.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

[/quote]

I don't think its necessary to love every inch of your partner - we all have flaws, its obvious he loves her for her. I am sure the way he delivered the fact that he finds parts unattractive in a loving way not in a harsh way.
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    It doesn't do a lot for me. Normal undies are much sexier. Lingerie is like trying to hard.

I'm with CG here. I love the way a woman looks in comfortable clothes. Some scrubs, an off the shoulder t-shirt :love: :devil: that's what I like.

Now if we want to go an extra step and discuss costumes well...

Glad someone like scrubs... spend half my life in them!!