My husband just grabbed his...

Options

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    All the freakin' time...I can't walk past him or be in the same room as him without him grabbing something. He thinks it's funny. I tell him to quit and he thinks it's even funnier. I'd be worried if he stopped groping me every chance he got. At least he finds me attractive.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Nope, I DO IT!!!!! Seriously though we can't do much as the morality police start barking (we have two Shelties). We do get our little grabs in though on the sly!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    Mines comes up behind my and viciously humps my *kitten* :(

Hahaha! Yeah, I get that too!
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    If you had a pair you would do similar things with them as well! LOL I mean they are just there like Christmas Ornaments! Betcha you'll never think of Christmas ornaments the same way again for the rest of your life!!!! LOL
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options

damnit sorry about that lol....Mine doesnt do things liek that i wish he did. lol thats too funny
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    He's your husband, wouldn't it be safe to say you know him better than we do?
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yep my husband does that all the time and likes to walk up and air hump my butt and grab my boobs and so on and so on. It can be annoying sometimes but better than no attention at all.......

And I also will walk up and grab him or his butt too so it goes both ways. :bigsmile:
  • CVAB
    CVAB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LOL some girls are so up tight. Its a good laugh.
    I smack my bf's *kitten* when his not looking.
    He'll give the girls a squeeze for no good reason.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    men love boobs
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    If it makes you uncomfortable just tell him. Mine has given me some odd pokes at weird times and if I don't like it, he doesn't do it again. That being said we have plenty of fun groping each other while one is on the phone trying to keep a straight face. :laugh:
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    my hubby is always grabbing me, boobs, buns...he loves touching me and kissing me. after 9 yrs i'm happy no matter what he still thinks im sexy =D
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    He's your husband, wouldn't it be safe to say you know him better than we do?

I don't generally wave my junk at people, but when I do, .. oh this isn't a Dos Equis commercial.

Back on point... maybe he was adjusting. Maybe he was asking for a BJ. Maybe he was joking with you?

I'm confused. Whose what was grabbed?
  • tagben
    tagben Posts: 72
    Options
    Mine LOVES grabbing my *kitten*! I can't walk in front of him without him doing it, ALL the time: coming out from the car, standing up in the kitchen, walking up the stairs,.. oh well, if its that entertaining to him....By all means!

the grabbing the Boob thing, he did it once while we were sitting in a reaturant having dinner, I was talking to him, he was just starring and grabbed them.. i was like " HELLLLLLOOOOO!!! I'm TALKING and we are in public!!!!"

Im not gonna lie though, I enjoy it :)!
  • Music_is_my_soul
    Music_is_my_soul Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    LOL my bf does it ALL the time. Along with the grabbing my boobs, dry humping from behind.. you name it he does it. But it never fails that the only time he does these things is when I am brushing my teeth, washing dishes or trying to make dinner... LOL
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    If you had a pair you would do similar things with them as well! LOL I mean they are just there like Christmas Ornaments! Betcha you'll never think of Christmas ornaments the same way again for the rest of your life!!!! LOL

No...No, I won't, lol.
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    We both randumly will slap each other's butts, its a good sign so be a happy wifey =)
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    lol... my boyfriend grabs me all the time, randomly too :P
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

If he wasn't my husband I would slap him how borderline molesting me.

Hahahaha!
  • addisondisease2
    addisondisease2 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Guys: Take your wiener and put it over your wrist, ask you wife if she likes you new watch. works every time.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    LOL my bf does it ALL the time. Along with the grabbing my boobs, dry humping from behind.. you name it he does it. But it never fails that the only time he does these things is when I am brushing my teeth, washing dishes or trying to make dinner... LOL

with mine its the same thing but its random as hell.. he just walks up has at it of course he turns me around nd gives me kisses when he is done harassing me! lol I think its hilarious!