My husband just grabbed his...

Options

Replies

• mmoyer1978
    mmoyer1978 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Mine does it to be silly. And yes, he honks my boobs too. It doesn't turn me on. He knows that. Mine also farts and then asks me how turned on I am. My response is always, "I want to tear you pants of right here, right now." Marriage after 12 years is just as romantic and glamorous as it was at day 1. LOL!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    my hubby is always grabbing me, boobs, buns...he loves touching me and kissing me. after 9 yrs i'm happy no matter what he still thinks im sexy =D

Love it!! <3
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hmm. next time he is on the phone make apoint to grab them for him or better yet.... hmm I'll leave you to your imagination now! :wink:
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    mine likes to grab them while I'm on the phone....then I start giggling....then the person I'm talking to wants to know whats so funny:blushing:
  • jjedrey
    jjedrey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's not about you, it's about him!
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Mines comes up behind my and viciously humps my *kitten* :(

UM same! hahaha
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    My fiance loves to come up behind me and kiss my neck while I'm cooking, or he puts his penis in my face while I'm on the phone. Our heights also line up so that his package is where my belly button is, so he loves to try to stick it in my belly button -.-
  • jedibunny
    Options
    My live-in bf grabs everything -- his and mine -- at will. We'll sit here playing video games together (shared office, two computers) and he'll reach under my butt and say PINCHIEEES! or pull his pants down and announce "Babe, hey babe! Wiggle wiggle wiggle!" Then he'll randomly slip a hand under my shirt, grab me, and inform me that that's all I get.

...some days I really think he's a teenager, lol. It's hilarious.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    He's just joking around, lighten up.

Boobies are fun.

Yea I thought it was just supposed to be cute/funny.

My boyfriend does that sometimes. Hell I might too lol xD
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    All of the above and more. After 20years of being together it is still fun.

But as an added extra we "stealth" each other. This entails creeping around the house like ninjas and leaping out unexpectedly or just creeping up behind him so that when he turns around you are THERE in his face. I swear one of us is going to have a heart attack one of these days,

Oh and I like to flash him when he is on the phone one look at those puppies in a push up bra and he is stammering and stuttering trying not to laugh. :love:
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    men love boobs

Yes. Yes we do. I'm guilty on countless acts of boobie/*kitten* groping. As mentioned earlier....yeah....guilty of the tap from behind too.
  • KLDunford
    Options
    What can we say? Boys will be boys... Lol..
  • sublime26
    Options
    eww r u freaken serious? r u suppose to get hot n bothered? thats retorical dude lol no!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Mines comes up behind my and viciously humps my *kitten* :(

Mine too!!! I think it's hilarious.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    He's just joking around, lighten up.

Boobies are fun.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    He feels secure with you and is being silly.
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    If we are passing each other in the hallway or whatever, my husband will go for my boobs and I'll go for his crotch. We dont mean anything by it. I don't expect him to get turned on by it and by no means does that mean i want to have sex at that very moment. But it's just something we do to show affection. LOL

He will also come up to me from behind while I'm washing dishes or cooking and dry hump me... LOL. You men are funny.

Exact same thing here! :) I have grabbed his junk and "honked" many a time! I like to do it when he is on the phone with work or his mom. LOL Oh, and if I had a nickel for every time he smacked my *kitten*, I'd be a friggin millionaire! I'd rather have all of this than for us to never even touch each other.
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    He's being silly. Maybe he's horny. I'll be sitting there on the phone when my boyfriend pounces on me and starts humping me or trying to take my clothes off rsrsrs. I certainly don't mind
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    All of the above and more. After 20years of being together it is still fun.

But as an added extra we "stealth" each other. This entails creeping around the house like ninjas and leaping out unexpectedly or just creeping up behind him so that when he turns around you are THERE in his face. I swear one of us is going to have a heart attack one of these days,

Oh and I like to flash him when he is on the phone one look at those puppies in a push up bra and he is stammering and stuttering trying not to laugh. :love:

Bahahaha! We do the "stealth" thing too. I am better at creeping up behind him, he just likes to hide around corners. Instead of flashing him when he is on the phone, I moon him...he's as *kitten* guy, so ya know! :love:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Constantly. I used to think he'd grow out if it, but he hasn't. Maybe when we are in our 40's.