Guy Question about workout side effects

Options
12346»

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    So True!!!!!
    In hockey terms - I"m skating so much better now, my finesse game has improved AND I am delivering some serious bone crushing body checks... It would get weird if I were to try to pull her jersey over her head though.

There has been a long running debate in my house over the usefulness of fighting in the sport. My girl says its proper and its the way we've always done it. I say it should be more of an art and art doesn't follow old fashioned rules. Eventually I give in and enjoy the game, with or without the punching.
    Is cage fighting a sport? Because if so, it sounds like a cage fighting analogy might work best in your circumstance.
  • cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    True. So many times I've tapped out way too early. But recently I might make it 3 rounds.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    True. So many times I've tapped out way too early. But recently I might make it 3 rounds.
    15 second knockout?
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Jumping in where I don't belong...

Any other ladies now desperate to get their SO to the gym after reading this? :blushing:

I am just desperate to g:wink: et a SO after reading this!!!!!! LOL

I agree it would be nice to find someone to spot me at the gym...:wink:
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    It would get weird if I were to try to pull her jersey over her head though.

ha ha
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Never noticed this. Though I have noticed increased sex drive. Maybe the blood flow increased from working out is doing it?
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    *wildly waving hand in the air*

Volunteer here!

^^^^LOL!! I'm with her. Now I know I need to find a man that works out.....:wink:

Totally THIS. ^^^^. Lol
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    No mention of instant replay and using an illustration pen to point out alternate ways to get to the goal?

Because yeah!
  • stephenatl09
    stephenatl09 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I noticed after lifting wights, my grip strength has increased.

does this count?

LOL !!!
  • stephenatl09
    stephenatl09 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Exercise increases testosterone levels, blood flow, stamina, etc.
  • aamon17
    aamon17 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Red Zone infractions are not allowed on my field of play. Game is usually called due to darkness on the field and play is rescheduled for a later date, usually a double-header!
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    These same rules apply in my league as well, usually the make up date is a double header. As the coach always says, " Practice makes perfect "!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it figure, now that I can hit them out of the park repeatedly, there's no opponent. :ohwell: