Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• soymilkcoffee
    Options
    What an amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing. You're an inspiration! :)
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration - thanks for sharing your story and enjoy the rest of your life!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    wow....that is amazing! I got super pumped about my 30 pounds but you literally did that times 10! There are not enough congrats for you sir! You look amazing and I wish you the best in your new life!
  • BlueSkies_12
    BlueSkies_12 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I admire your dedication and am proud of what you have accomplished. You have done an amazing job. Continue to believe in yourself; the sky is the limit for you. Congrats on your weight loss and i wish you continued success.
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    wow
  • ruthmarie1
    Options
    Congratulations! That is really quite amazing! What an amazing amount of weight to lose, and without any surgery! :-) This is very inspiring and I guess that 70 lbs is not so impossible like I had been feeling.
  • lilkitn
    lilkitn Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible! You are a true inspiration!
  • kiki41
    kiki41 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    completely awesome... You are so awesome! GREAT job.
    and congrats on your achievements!!!
  • karengroovy
    karengroovy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Congratulations!! Total respect to you for how hard you have worked! And you look great!
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    AMAZING and very inspirational....CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smile:
  • eashelton53
    eashelton53 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great job man.... It's good to see the before and after pictures. You look great man.... Keep it up.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    You my man are magnificent
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    wowwwwwwwwww 301 pounds GONE !!!! Congrats on all of your HARD WORK:smile:
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! great job, and i love the big clothes pictures! !!thank you for sharing!!!
  • hkmamma
    Options
    You are amazing! I am so stealing your outlook of one day at a time and make it the very best! Thanks so much for sharing your story.
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! Not only are you a true inspiration, but you are proof of what hard work and determination can do.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Really amazing journey you've been through, and are still going through...not gonna lie, it brought tears to my eyes reading your story. Such an accomplishment so far and what an inspiration!
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow one word AMAZING!
  • future_marathoner
    future_marathoner Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and a TRUE inspiration. You should be so proud of yourself! Congratulations on a life changing journey.
  • UpToTheChallenge
    Options
    you are truly inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!