I lost my dog (Photo heavy)

Options
1235»

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    aww he's such a cute dog. I bet you had alot of fun times with him and I bet he always loved that you guys took care of him

barsotti-dog-heaven.jpg

dog-heaven9.jpg
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    I am so very sorry. He was beautiful. I'm sure he leaves you now with many fond memories. :brokenheart:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Oh hon, I am so sorry for your loss. ((hugs))
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. He seems like he was such a wonderful dog.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. What a good dog Jake was! What a beautiful life your family provided for him...and what a blessing he was to you.

Wishing you well during this very difficult transition...please know you did the right thing, and that Jake thanks you for the peace and comfort.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is to make that decision for your puppy. I had to put mine down 2 years ago, due to his really bad arthritis in his back legs. It was so bad, even trying to get up from laying down was too much work he'd lose control of his bowels. He was 16 and still the most wonderful dog I've ever met. Just thinking of him makes me cry because I miss him so much.

It's going to take strength and a lot of time - though you'll never fully recover; and no other dog will replace him.

Once again, I'm terribly sorry.

Edit: Just read, "The Last Battle" and sat at my desk crying. Was too much, still too soon.