What are you doing Valentines Day??

Options
clarkane8
clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
Hey I am curious to know what is everyone doing today? What type of dates/activities do you have going???

Replies

• hels4397
    hels4397 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    We celebrated this past weekend because I have to teach tonight, and he couldn't get the day off from work...

So tonight after I teach a ZUMBA class, my dad is taking my sister and I out to dinner :)
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    We celebrated this past weekend because I have to teach tonight, and he couldn't get the day off from work...

So tonight after I teach a ZUMBA class, my dad is taking my sister and I out to dinner :)

Awwwe that is soo sweet! Sounds fun. You guys have a wonderful time!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I already celebrated it here (it just turned wednesday where i live).

my gorgeous crush and i played games: table tennis, billiards, darts, pachin*ko...then went out to eat and talked for a long time *_* then parted ways *sobs* I wish we would have kissed...now I'm paranoid...I only have 6 more months before I am moving...If we date here, then when I graduate college, he will graduate grad school and if the feelings are still there~I will happily move to wherever he is in China ^_^ If we stay "just friends" I think the chances of reuniting are very slim :(

Anyway, I had a lot of fun ^___^ it was the best date ever!
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    working all day, then going out to dinner with my best friend, drink wayy to much, and blab to each other about how valentine's day is simply for marketing purposes now and has turned into a commercialized holiday....lol
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Star Wars movies, video games ( the dance kind! ), texting.
    Being single and all with no girl friends to hang out with... that's a pretty awesome night.
    I got all my celebrating in with my momma this weekend & my papaw yesterday (:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    LAYING SOME PIPE!!! YAAAHHHTTAZZZEEEE
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Winner!
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Going to see Safe House tonight solo :)
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Working, getting out at 5, then going to the gym at 6...then back home. We might order in... maybe.
  • NatalieBrooke88
    NatalieBrooke88 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are going to a paint class where you BYOB. So, we will be painting and drinking wine. Before hand, we are going to go to a tacqueria next door- YUM!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have an appointment with an orthodontist at 5:00 to discuss getting braces.

<
    osersmiley.png
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have an appointment with an orthodontist at 5:00 to discuss getting braces.

<
    osersmiley.png

hahahahah........damn that sucks
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    :heart: I gave my husband a card this morning... we are both working all day. After work I will work out and he's going to play hockey with his mens league. I'll probably be asleep before he gets home. Oh well - Valentine's day is so over rated and commercialized now... we just had a great weekend away and he got me a cool necklace there, but he would have got it for me anyway- like a trip momento not a Valentine's gift :heart:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

GAME OVER!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are going to a paint class where you BYOB. So, we will be painting and drinking wine. Before hand, we are going to go to a tacqueria next door- YUM!

Is it painting with a twist?

I totally suggest this to anybody if you havent been...its a blast
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hitting the gym after work... then anti-vday date at the pool hall afterwards with one of my best girls!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Hitting up the treadmill then
    tumblr_lze4nf5AJt1qbqlewo1_500.jpg
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm at work. After work I will be going on a five mile run. After my five mile run I will be going home and showering. After that I will feed the cats and do some laundry. After that I will eat my dinner which will consist of a protein shake and a piece of grilled chicken. After that I will sit down and work on a music project by adding a drum track. After that I need to get some code written for another project. At about 11:00 pm I head up to my painting studio where I will knock some more painting out before 11:30 - 11:45, where I hit the bathroom, get ready for bed, lay in bed, read a chapter, and go to sleep wherein I will awake the next day to repeat.

Amazingly enough, I would do the same thing regardless of the title of the day.
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Single, would have spent today with my best friend but couldn't fly down to her mid-week, and flatmates both have plans this evening so will spend it working out, cooking for myself and catching up on Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game. Exciting stuff haha! There might be some The Sims 3 thrown into the mix too if I'm feeling adventurous. ;)
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Hey I am curious to know what is everyone doing today? What type of dates/activities do you have going???
    i'm at work (5:30-10:30am)
    school (12:30-5:30pm)
    study for midterm (6:30-10:30)

we celebrated this past weekend. hung out all day Sat. lunch, exchanged gifts, watched Star Wars in 3D, dinner, shopped :heart: