Where did you meet your Valenitne?

Options

Replies

• Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    He's a fireman that comes into where I work for dinner. Always with a gaggle of other firemen. From the first day they have been pushing us together. He came in one night without his gang and exchanged numbers. We spent the first two months secretly dating without his group having a clue until he took me to one of their luncheons! Shocked them all!

Did I mention he is a fireman? :blushing:

OH HOW I LOVE THIS STORY... I TOTALLY REMEMBER OUR FIRST PM'S WE EVER SENT! LMAO
  • TXCountryChick
    TXCountryChick Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Dont have one.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    On a baseball field.
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Work ( a long time ago).
  • suzyb26
    Options
    Burger King parking lot while cruising on a Friday night with friends, best night of my life, 26 years later he still gives me butterflies, he is the my heart and soul.
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Volunteering together. :) (PS "gaggle of firemen" made me laugh.)
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Dorm rooms and music theory class.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    He's a fireman that comes into where I work for dinner. Always with a gaggle of other firemen. From the first day they have been pushing us together. He came in one night without his gang and exchanged numbers. We spent the first two months secretly dating without his group having a clue until he took me to one of their luncheons! Shocked them all!

Did I mention he is a fireman? :blushing:

OH HOW I LOVE THIS STORY... I TOTALLY REMEMBER OUR FIRST PM'S WE EVER SENT! LMAO

few things in this world like dating a fireman...for instance we were going to out to dinner tonight after I got off work but there was snow last night and today it melted and going to refreeze tonight so he is now officially on duty! Most of our dates take place in the middle of the afternoon and on "Monday" due to schedules! It's definitely not a weekend dinner date relationship....

but did I mention he is a fireman?
  • Yfalcon
    Options
    College :)
  • JLWilson27
    Options
    In a bar. Going on six years together and happier than ever!

I used to be against meeting guys in bars, thought the relationships would never last, yada yada yada. Now I won't be so quick to tell my kids not to meet people in bars when they get older!
  • Skinslover61
    Skinslover61 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Over a game of darts in a pub in Banbury, England. I let her win...;-)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Drunk off my *kitten* and stumbled into her friend and started to make fun of her friends nose. she was pissed at me until she found out that me and her friend weer old friends. then it was ok. 12 years and 2 kids later, and we're still pissing each other off.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    A Barn Party - yes I am from a small town and we didn't have anything else to do!!
  • gibbyup
    Options
    Christmas Eve at his house ... 22 years ago. Wow how time flies!
  • mimirenea
    Options
    High School!
  • ColleenB1980
    ColleenB1980 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Jumpin Jaks nightclub in Glasgow, New years day 2005, still going strong 7 years later :)
  • snaus70
    Options
    Oh, I should explain. Prison. We both worked there. :)

LMAO!!!!! :laugh:
  • TorridSkies4
    Options
    In biology class that we both happened to sign up for last minute --- it was even at a campus I don't usually go to! Fate? I think so :)
  • kmjoctober
    kmjoctober Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Valentine :(
  • kaikoi47
    kaikoi47 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    i met her when i realized the only one that can take care of me, and make me happy, is myself. My valentine is my Ambition.