Gas prices!!! What is yours today in your area!!!

Options

Replies

• robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    $3.89 here in Southern California :sad:
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    $1.20 / liter but they've really "stepped off" somewhere, the price of oil is right around $100, same place it was a couple weeks ago when "gas" was $.949 a liter. There's no link between the price of oil and the gas price.
  • granolagrl85
    Options
    $3.50 in dfw last night.
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    3.85 for the cheap c r a p :sad:
  • Annmarie49
    Options
    $10 plus........ here in Scotland & we "harvest the stuff from the North sea'....... the UK tax on petrol is horrendous, wonder if independence will reduce the cost for Scotland??? then again.... that's another argument!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    As has been said in the UK $7.93 per US Gallon.

Filled my 50 litre tank with $110 of fuel on Sunday. That will last me 5 days of driving. I drive a diesel and that is 500 miles driving at 70. and yes I do drive at 70 to conserve fuel. 5 days of driving at 70 instead of 80 saves me 80 miles per week or 1 days worth of fuel..

Beats the train though.

Swindon train station the most expensive train station in the UK. A return ticket from Swindon to Theale which is 40 miles and 1 hour on the train is £75. or $112.95 PER DAY.

So I have no choice but to drive.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    $1.06 per litre here in Edmonton , Alberta, for Regular
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    about $3.30 a gallon for 87 octane here.
  • stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I paid 3.41 here in Eugene on Friday. I haven't paid attention to see if they've gone up or not since I haven't needed gas. I heard on TV they're expecting it to be $4.50 by summer. How do they expect poor people to even get to work with gas prices like that? No wonder the economy sucks.....people have to give up buying other stuff so they can get back and forth to work. Can't expect people to spend money on extra stuff like vacations, toys, etc. if they spend their entire paycheck on gas, food and lodging.
  • aworkma6
    Options
    Paid 3.29 in Kent, Ohio!
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    paid $4.199 yesterday...... So Cal - Orange County

edit - for 91
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    $4.39 for regular in nyc

same here in Hilo, Hawaii
  • brittni127
    Options
    I filled up today for $2.99 in Provo, UT
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    $3.29 regular unleaded
    $3.35 mid-grade
    $3.47 premium
    Las Vegas
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    $1.48... holy crap and i thought ours was high :S
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    Our in not so sunny UK (cambridgeshire) ranges between £1.35 and £1.39 per LITRE...that's petrol, deisel is around 5p higher...
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    $1.20 / liter but they've really "stepped off" somewhere, the price of oil is right around $100, same place it was a couple weeks ago when "gas" was $.949 a liter. There's no link between the price of oil and the gas price.
    You are correct the price of gasoline is not based on the price of WTI crude oil, if you look at Brent Crude it would be much closer ($117/bbl). That being said gasoline is still not based on that crude oil. Gasoline and diesel fuel trade as separate commodities which can move in very different fashion then either crude oil. Gasoline is not a cost plus product, it is its own commodity.
  • jennmartin82
    Options
    $126.0 in Windsor ON
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Right now, in Alamosa, CO, we are at $3.15/gal. But I'm planning on going to Denver soon and I can almost always count on them being $0.15-0.25 cheaper.
  • dalildevil
    dalildevil Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    1.48 per litre or per Gallon. if it's per litre it IS expensive. *nodnod*