any other tattooed people out there on myfitnesspal?

Options

Replies

• Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    hey whats up? yeah i have 2..one on my foot..peace sign swigly thing that i hate lol..and last summer out in cali i got "this too shall pass" on my wrist. love that one :)
  • Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have 14, soon to be 15 ;)

If you're looking to go into the USMC, you may want to read up on their tattoo regs, they've gotten very strict over the past few years and it looks like you have a lot of visible ones that may already be a disqualifier :/
  • tmlandis
    tmlandis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have three. I have twins, their footprints from the hospital are on the top of my feet the way they were in utero, one on the right and one on the left. Big celtic cross on the back of my neck with a pink lily around it. My hair covers it at work, but no one really cares anyway.
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I currently have 6 myself: a rose on my left breast, a 9"x4" tie-dyed version of the Aerosmith logo on my lower back which I have a new star added to everytime I see them (8 stars so far), a strawberry on my upper left thigh that is partially comprised of my birth mark that we always called my 'strawberry', twin cherries on my left foot, blue stars & comet on my right foot and a Mercury glyph behind my right ear (I'm a Gemini). When I've reached my goal and my arms are fit & toned, I will reward my self with an old-style pin-up girl naked & swinging on a cherry on my right bicep.
  • mcmcgowan
    Options
    I have five tattoos . I definitely can appreciate body art on other people and like hearing the reasoning behind it.
  • hutc9939
    Options
    I have one tat and a bunch of earings. I will be getting another tat when I get my blackbelt! Anyone feel free to add me!

I like your albino ball python
  • scottishhighlander
    Options
    Add me to the list
  • Pir8Rav
    Pir8Rav Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ...the only difference between non tattooed people and tattooed people is that tattooed people dont care if you have a tattoo....
  • alie5612
    Options
    six and planning the next all have a meaning and love them all :-)
  • Freya7777
    Options
    I have several, lets be buds!
  • Angrymuffins88
    Options
    I've been addicted since I was 15. I can't stop. I've not had a job for awhile so it's been quite hard going through ink withdrawal lol.
  • Freya7777
    Options
    guess that makes me an ultra hooligan

Same!! hahah
  • Christina_3192
    Christina_3192 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have three so far ^.^
    A heart with a celtic knot on my hip, a lord of the rings quote in elvish on my back, and a memorial tattoo for my late boyfriend.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I only have 1.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I have 2 and planning a 3rd to add on to one I have, once I lose this weight.
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    Five for now.
  • elsalily
    elsalily Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I got my first last August, 3 butterflies on lower back, left side. Planning on getting another one next summer... but then i think i'll leave it at that, since i wanna keep mine "hidden" anyway :)
  • Chowder_17
    Chowder_17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I have 9. Planning the one for my daughter for April.
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I have 7 now - all small pieces. one on each upper thigh, one on each side, down my rib, upper stomach/sternum area and lower hipbone.

can't wait for more...sadly they do cost money!
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    I am seriously in love with tattoos. I have 3 so far... One on my shoulder (CF tattoo for my niece) one on my foot (my son's name with flowers) and one at the base of my neck (Amor Vincit Omnia.. "Love conquers all")... I can't wait to get down to my goal weight so I can get more. I have my next 10 tattoos planned out already :]