What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• crysmcd1
    Options
    i have to say i was good. only "sinful" treat i had today were the snackwells yogurt covered pretzels. i should have splurged a bit... but feel better having not done it. :)
  • CalJur
    CalJur Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    None. Worked out too hard this morning to blow it on a Hallmark-created day. I'm on one (drake voice)!!!!!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    the list would be shorter if I told you what I didn't eat sweet, lol

I just had a strawberry cupcake, sugar cookies, couple oreos, more cookies - vanilla, long day, there may have been chocolate somewhere in there as well
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    I had a small apple crisp but I still stayed under my calorie limit.
  • Kehnj
    Kehnj Posts: 33
    Options
    Boss took everyone out for a steak dinner~ xD I managed to stay under my limit though~
  • yag1630
    Options
    1 slice of chocolate cake made by my valentine sweetheart; my wife.
    after that i run for 5 km...in the treadmill.
  • moopachoo
    moopachoo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend surprised me with a slowcooker roast with a side of potatoes and onions, all cooked in mushroom soup... and a lovely bottle of Merlot. *-* He knows me so well...
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    A half a cupcake and 1 piece of chocolate. It was within my macros.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I did pretty good. I had only one bite of our daughter's chocolate.

My Husband gave me a bottle of Courvoisier and a bottle of Grand Marnier! Mix half an ounce of each. Pour in a fine brandy glass. Warm over a mug of hot water. And sip!

I only had one ounce. Very responsible considering my weight loss goals!
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Cupcake with strawberry icing and sprinkles that I made for my kiddos for today.....Yummy :love:
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Frozen yogurt :)
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's naughty, since I accounted for it and finished under goal, but for dessert tonight, I made caramel cheesecake swirl brownies. :)
  • elizabeth51608
    elizabeth51608 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I stayed on my eating plan for meals but I had 2 small York Peppermint Patties tonight because they fit in my calories and I've not had any sweets in a very long time!! :)
  • sarahness
    sarahness Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I ate half of a sprinkled donut! I wish i ate the whole thing it was so good................BUT SO MANY CALORIES
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON!!! Ya, you read that right!
  • spookystitches
    spookystitches Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I worked super hard this morning to enjoy my glass of wine and big serving of a coconut trifle tonight. :) Not super naughty because I accounted for it, but it was great to indulge.
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    2 sugar cookies, a rice crispy peanut butter ball and half of a red velvet white chocolate chip cookie. I had to walk on the treadmill when I got home. Tomorrow there will be no sweets!!
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hamburger and Onion Rings before the Predators game. I have not had Onion rings in FOREVER....I savored every bite.
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    birthday cake batter frozen yogurt topped with crushed oreos (so good)

i splurged on that stuff bc it was my treat... BUT THEN!!! my mother in law arrived with homemade chocolate covered cherry cookies... and oh dear lord, they were heavenly... 5 cookies later /= I am way over my calories for the day lol
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    LOTS of chocolate and red wine! :love: