My boyfriend is missing

Options

Replies

• twiztedgrl69
    twiztedgrl69 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Please keep yourself safe too as you go out searching.

I agree...don't put yourself at risk...just take your time and go where you think he would go
  • bilsboj
    bilsboj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So sorry to here your incredibly distressing story and I hope that your boyfriend turns up safely. I have been in that situation myself with an ex and I can understand what you are going through. Its horrible and scary and you feel so hopeless and alone.

My thoughts are with you.

x
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    did you find him? i hope u did...safe and sound! i wonder if you go through this often? or every couple of months. is he bi-polar?
  • shrublet
    shrublet Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Will be sending you good thoughts. Please keep yourself safe- I wish the best for you and your boyfriend. We're all here for you.
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Please keep yourself safe too as you go out searching.

Absolutely this. I really hope you find him well.
  • karenlesley47
    karenlesley47 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you, my daughters x boyfriend did something similar last year.
    I hope he turns up safely.
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    This has touched my heart. I hope everything turns out well and your BF can get the help he needs. He is lucky to have your loving support.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I think she is out searching for her boyfriend.
    I am giving all my lady luck today to you. Hope both of you will reach home safely.
    Be safe in your search....there is a kid waiting for you at home.
  • kezzie2012
    Options
    Hun I had a fairwell message from my mmum not long ago and my sister and i got straight on the phone to the police and they tracked her down using helicopters, she is ok now thank god but it is worrying, if you think he is capable pleeeease call the police hun xx
  • Siobhan69
    Options
    Why would you let him go if he's an alcoholic. I know you're stressed but honestly. If my bf was suicidal and an alcoholic I wouldn't let him go out to a bar or i'd atleast go with him

^^This is totally inappropriate and not supportive. This verges on blaming. Not okay.

Tenoreo90, my thoughts are with you. I have had a similar experience. My suggestions are to call his friends and family to try to locate him, call your shared friends and call your family for support. As everyone else has said keep in touch with the police.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    To the OP - I really hope your boyfriend comes back safe and sound. They often do in these situations. Much love xxx
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Can we all just stop arguing, this poor girl doesn't need additional stress from people she has reached out to for SUPPORT!

Sending prayers and thoughts out to you and your boyfriend!! NOBODY really knows what it is like to go through something like this unless they have been there. As far as the nasty comments left, just ignore them!! Keep your chin up!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Edit: its not worth it to argue with some attention seeker when theres crisis.

Hopefully you've found him already love
  • beclet
    Options
    If you don't like people speaking their mind then don't post on a public forum...?

If you truly cared about this guy you would give him an ultimatum instead of raising your child in that environment. You need to get him sorted or as she gets older and sees it around her you will traumatise her.

If you don't like what i'm saying, tough luck! I really don't care. This is my opinion and I'll state it if I wish to.

If this guy is truly depressed he needs to be on medication. If he truly was suicidal I would of got a babysitter and followed him.

What that officer said is out of line, but you can't just disregard it because it was rude. In most cases nothing even happens with missing people and they return home.

Let's all focus our positive energy on the OP and ignore this person (who seems to be nothing more than a troll who should be removed). Don't give her the satisfaction of replying further and focus on supporting our friend.
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My prayers are with you.
  • 8bitAlina
    8bitAlina Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're going through this. Hope you find him safe and sound. Please keep us posted.
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    Edit: its not worth it to argue with some attention seeker when theres crisis.

Hopefully you've found him already love

I'm glad I found out how to ignore a user.

Thinking of the OP xx
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Any news yet?

This is a bloody nightmare, so hope all will be okay xxxx
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm presuming she's gone to find him, since her sister-in-law said she was on her way to watch her child for her. I really hope they'll be okay.
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    This is awful. Praying for you right now. Don't really have any useful advice to add, but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. Hope there is good news really soon.
This discussion has been closed.