Options

Replies

• droberts3311
    Options
    No words, except thinking of you and hope it all works out. :flowerforyou:
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hoping and praying for you during this difficult time.
  • mikituba
    Options
    I just saw this, I hope everything is ok...I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now...
  • Ashmeistar
    Options
    How could I make a bad situation worse? Someone that gets upset from what people say online needs a reality check.

This is supposed to be a supportive forum. Maybe this is off subject but we're not here to put people down, we're here to help each other. Well, some of us anyway.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I hope you have found him. My thoughts are with you. xx
  • dcjackson50
    Options
    Worried and praying everything is ok for the op. there is no magic solution for such a terrible thing,
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hope all goes well......We'll all be waiting to hear if he's ok!
  • hettylair
    hettylair Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Prayers to you. I hope he is found safe and sound.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Some people need to try to blame those in unfortunate situations to convince themselves that they have some control over their own lives, and therefore nothing like this could ever happen to them. It's just the same as all the people who blame the parents if a child gets abducted. It's about maintaining their own illusion of safety and control.

And it's rubbish. So ignore it.

I really hope he turns up soon.
  • TwiFan5
    TwiFan5 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Am praying that your boyfriend has been found, I have been in the same situation and it makes you feel powerless and helpless, hope that everything turns out for the best, friend me if you need to talk.
  • LilianaGarciia
    LilianaGarciia Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    thoughts and prayers are with you and your boyfriend. stay strong girl im sure he`l have a safe return when hes ready to come back. cant imagine what your feeling right now

xxx
  • Jlo1028
    Options
    HI...I hope all goes well for you and your family. Love for your child's father is strong...BUT you have to have an even stronger love for yourself and your child. If this is the life he is choosing to have (I say choosing because he is against getting medicine that may help him), then you have to choose to make a better life for your child and yourself. Its hard and I speak from experience, but you and your child will always be family a boyfriend or even a husband is not always promised to be there. Mates come and go, you just have to know when its time for you to move forward. I pray that nothing bad has happened and that he gets help regardless of what...he needs to think hard about his child. Good luck honey...keep us all posted and add as a friend if you need to talk.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Update ????
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    God that's awful, I hope he's back safe and sound soon x
  • Kali112
    Kali112 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am praying for you-lets hope he has just got drunk and passed out somewhere. Let us know what happens xxx
  • Ashmeistar
    Options
    It's been an hour and a half now. I'm so hoping you've found him, and maybe this is the bit where things get so much worse before they get better?

In my experience, once someone's admitted they've got a problem, it's OK for a bit e.g. a few weeks, then they have a massive relapse that is bloody awful, but is like the start of a new begginning (I believe because they see how they've hurt the peole around them, allbeit unintentionally). My dad's a recovering alcoholic; he hasn't had a drink for almost 10 years. The last part of drinking ended in a complete nervous breakdown, it was horrendous at the time, but it kinda shocked him into stopping for good.

I know it's different for everyone though, that was just my experience of alcoholism. I'm hoping this may be the last bit for him.

My thoughts are with you xxx
  • veepie
    veepie Posts: 103
    Options
    Keeping this thread open on my browser. Really hope to hear some news soon. Hopefully the trolls are back under their bridge now.

xx
  • jimmie25
    jimmie25 Posts: 266
    Options
    Keeping this thread open on my browser. Really hope to hear some news soon.

xx

Same here!
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You and your family are in my prayers.
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    keeping you in my thoughts. I hope everything is alright.
This discussion has been closed.