crunch challenge and push up challeng March 7-May 2

124»

Replies

• Hanging in there! Isn't today the day a few of you weigh in/measure? I check in on Monday. How are you doing Princess? Any changes on the waist measurement?
    :smile:

Its hard to tel with my waist ir fluctuates soo badly, see my other post.. ball for a belly :sad:
    Im not due to measure untill tunesday though, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Just done a 2 mile jog in like 17 minutes in my lunch hour, soo feeling pretty exhausted, but proud too, and went into the archive room, (no one goes in there hardly, its full of old files), and did my 100 crunches for the day, but replaced my push ups for lunges instead ( trying to loose the wobbly *kitten* :tongue: ). I feel alive again now wahoo!!

Howa you doing??

__x
  • I'm in for crunches!!!!!!! :happy:
    I'm out for pushups!!!!! :blushing:

Will we check in every Friday?

March 7th waist = 74cm (29.5 inches)... I see I'm the only Canadian here - my measuring tape is in cm

Great challenge, thanks!

Ive just noticed this,OMG
    My waist on a gud morning, is 32", (like i said i have a ball for a belly)

WOW - 29.5" is great, and that was ages ago right ???

_x
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Hey Princess...

Last Monday my waist was 29" - I just had a baby, so my midsection is a bit of a mess, but it gets better everyday! My natural shape is a smaller waist with a bigger top and bottom :grumble:

I've started the push ups - girly kind, and I can only go about 15-20!!! :blushing:

Crunches are good - getting stronger and my stomach already feels flatter - I still do 400 of any combination (I mix it up to stave off boredom - some mix of regular, obliques, reverse, etc. My hubby does them along with me, and he's up to 600! He already has mild 6 pack, and never has weight issues... :grumble:

I also do some type of cardio every morning while the hubby wrangles the babies into clothes and breakfast (haha)...

Let's keep at it and see what we can do!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Hey Princess...

Last Monday my waist was 29" - I just had a baby, so my midsection is a bit of a mess, but it gets better everyday! My natural shape is a smaller waist with a bigger top and bottom :grumble:

I've started the push ups - girly kind, and I can only go about 15-20!!! :blushing:

Crunches are good - getting stronger and my stomach already feels flatter - I still do 400 of any combination (I mix it up to stave off boredom - some mix of regular, obliques, reverse, etc. My hubby does them along with me, and he's up to 600! He already has mild 6 pack, and never has weight issues... :grumble:

I also do some type of cardio every morning while the hubby wrangles the babies into clothes and breakfast (haha)...

Let's keep at it and see what we can do!

Mt boyfriend used to be a fitness fanatic, he did Thai Boxing, and hes train for 4 hours 6 nights aweek, and do ju-jitsu for 5 hours one a week, rin for half an hour b4 work in the morning, and eat nothink but salads and protein. He stil has almost the same ripped body (i may have to get a pic just to show you lol) as he did 16 months ago, and then calls me sexc and wonders y i dont blieve him!!!

The push ups arent a problem for me, with pole dancing, i have to lift my own body weight ( and god thats a haul), so my arms are ok i guess, but well i still cant understand how you have a 29" waist, and after children :sad:

But i think im gonnah step up the beat slightly with the crunches, as those 1200 a day i used to dooo seem so far away when im only doing 100 :cry:

The lunges, well i think im going keep the same this week, 50 in total 25 each leg, and maybe step up next week.

My routine atm, 100 Crunches, 50 Lunges and 50 Push ups :happy:

We can dooo this __x
  • AJCM
    Hey Princess...

We CAN do this! Of course! :flowerforyou:

Your pic is GORGEOUS - I wouldn't worry one bit about any of it! You seem to be doing a great job of getting fit and healthy!
    :love:
  • Okay, I just joined this site yesterday and I am so in. I've been on a workout program the past 11 weeks and have lost 17 pounds. It took me 8 weeks to lose 2.25 inches in my waist and .75 in my hips. I really need to work the mid-section. AJCM, don't feel bad about 29 inches. I'm was at 44.25 three weeks ago. (I need to remeasure) I have a long way to go. But I'll jump in with you all. :happy:
  • AJCM
    Welcome Natileebee! This has been a great motivator (thanks Tiangelah)...

Hey, btw, should we start a new post so that the thread isn't 3 pages long? Easier to navigate...
    :tongue:
  • AJCM
    Hi guys - I started a new thread - is that how I do it? How will everyone be re-directed to the new thread? Anyone know how this works?

Albert - you must be computer saavy!?!?!?!
    :ohwell:
  • tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    MY I WENT UP 30 1/2 INCH. WHO KNOWS WHY. OH WELL KEEP ON TRUCKING.
    BUT i FINALLY LOST THE 2 LBS I GAINED SINCE DOING THIS PROGRAM. LAST WEEK I WAS AT 147 NOW I AM BACK DOWN TO 145.STILL 15 MORE POUNDS TO GO.
  • AJCM
    GREAT work on the 2lbs Tiangelah!!!! I don't think the waist measurements are going to go down that quickly... mine is STILL stuck at 29"!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumble: :explode: :grumble:

Let's keep on it!!!
  • GREAT work on the 2lbs Tiangelah!!!! I don't think the waist measurements are going to go down that quickly... mine is STILL stuck at 29"!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumble: :explode: :grumble:

Let's keep on it!!!

I Measure up tmoroow!
    But i know if lost from somewhere, Ladies i got measured, and ive lost it all in the wrong place!!

Cumon Girl, Pump it up!!

__x
  • Hi all! I just joined recently and came across this post. I am interested in taking on the challenge and figured I would start today - hope that is alright!?!?! Anyway, my waist is 28 1/2 at the smallest point (a little above my belly button). Is that where you all are taking your measurements?

Thanks!
  • tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Hi all! I just joined recently and came across this post. I am interested in taking on the challenge and figured I would start today - hope that is alright!?!?! Anyway, my waist is 28 1/2 at the smallest point (a little above my belly button). Is that where you all are taking your measurements?

Thanks!

i MEASURE AT THE BELLY BUTTON.
  • I am at work now so I will have to redo the measurement when I get home which will unfortunately be a bigger number, but I am always up for a good challenge! Thanks for the info!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Hi all! I just joined recently and came across this post. I am interested in taking on the challenge and figured I would start today - hope that is alright!?!?! Anyway, my waist is 28 1/2 at the smallest point (a little above my belly button). Is that where you all are taking your measurements?

Thanks!

I also measure at the belly button so that as my waist changes, the point I'm measuring doesn't! It's never too late to start a challenge here, just holding ourselves accountable!

I just read your profile; great job recognizing the needed lifestyle change. Grad school was the beginning of my downfall, then pregnancy. You are in the right place to make such a change! :flowerforyou: