Had my tummy tuck,the right choice for ME. <3

Options

Replies

• TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    OMG that's so incredible. I have considered doing the same to get rid of the ick that won't go anywhere when I get back down to 129 again. But due to my RA medications and ongoing anemia caused by a clotting issue that I get regular iron infusions for, I don't heal quickly and my doctor says it may be an issue with that kind of surgery. If things change I'll be going under the knife to also get my top section perked up as well. Nothing added... just a nice lift.
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Liss1
    Liss1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Good for you!! :glasses:
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    NICE!!!
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    Yep looks great! I'm ambivalent about cosmetic surgeries but in this case I don't see any way around it... I'm not sure your skin would have gotten back to that kind of shape on its own anytime soon.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    very nice! If and when I reach my goal weight I will need some nips and tucks...if you dont mind me asking how much does something like that run?

I would love to know this too, if you're up for sharing. I'm sure it varies from state to state and per dr, but i would love to know an estimate. Also, were you off work for a bit?
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

I'm at 112 lbs. right now, but I look like your before surgery pic in regards to my belly (and to be completely honest my upper arms and my thighs too). My husband has said that he'll gladly pay for surgery for me to feel better about myself, but I feel bad spending all that money on myself. Although I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to look like you do!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    good for YOU-that's what matters! It looks great!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have your before, and would LOVE to have your after someday!
    You look phenomenal!!!!!
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!! I've always said when I lose the weight, I'm getting a tummy tuck!!! So this is great to see!!! :) Congrats!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! :drinker:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! It makes a really big difference and I agree it was the right choice!

:)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great! 3 weeks after my tummy tuck I was still very swollen, you are healing quickly!
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation and sharing the cost. You look fabulous! This is SO on my list when I get my weight were I want it and hold it there for awhile. Did your surgery just remove skin or did it also tighten and reanchor muscles? My trainer is working my abs so hard that I might only need the skin tightening.
  • kristenn1989
    kristenn1989 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing! Congrats!

I actually am curious if you lost weight from having the skin removed? (my tummy looks a lot like yours and I'm wondering if there's much/if any weight to it)
  • bgmomof3boys
    Options
    wow good job on all the work and you look fantastic!!
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    Holy $^*#! You look fantastic!!! <I'm more than a little jealous. Five babies later, I've got seriously saggy belly skin...>
  • saritabandita
    saritabandita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job losing all the weight! That is something to be proud of. The results of your tummy tuck look amazing! I know what you mean about the tummy hanging down mid-push up. Ugh!!! :sick: Enjoy your "new" look!
  • SueN113
    Options
    I do, but with mederma and good care in about 6-8 months it should get pretty faded, ive seen some turn almost non-existant. Right now its pretty gnarly and red, but im willing to wait it out. PM me in a week or so if youd like a pic!

I just see it as my "victory scar"!

It does fade..I am 11 weeks out of an extended tummy tuck and mine has already faded a lot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!