• wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    sweet. wish I could afford that .. wish I could afford a lot of things LOL
    congratulations - You look fantastic
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    yup I need that. how much did it cost you to get the procedure?
  • CateLouise
    CateLouise Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you look amazing !!!!!! you did what was right for you to me thats what this site is mainly about doing the right things for yourself =D
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look fab !!!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    It looks fantastic! You are going to be so happy with it....I had mine years ago and still love it! The scar will fade in time, mine took almost 2 years to really fade away...
  • chrissiij
    chrissiij Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That looks great - congratulations! I hope you feel so happy now and never listen to any negative comments. You did what was right for you and the results are proof of that!
  • sarahness
    sarahness Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    yayyyy devon! you look great!!
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic!!
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Your tummy looks amazing.You may have just talked me into a future tummy tuck. Mind me asking a few personal questions?

How does your stomach feel now? Too tight, or weird in any way? I've always thought it'd feel like there is a clamp on my lower belly.

How much did it cost?

Do they put you completely out...unconscious?
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    It does look amazing, i just wish i could afford the $7,000 it costs...not a hope for me sadly...
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! Congratulations. I'd do it in a heartbeat
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can't wait to get my tummy tuck... saving the money up!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Well, after about a year and a half long journey, i lost the weight and was "thin" for the first time in my life. Unfortunately being heavy for 25 years took its toll on my 5'2 frame and i was left with a generally fit body with a small stretchmarked gut in the center that was composed of mostly skin and would NOT go away with any amount of working out.

I consulted with a great plastic surgeon and had abdominoplasty on Jan. 24th. Im only 3 weeks out so the swelling is still bad and the scar is red and nasty at times (lol) but i cant tell you how amazing it feels to get rid of something so demotivating (try staring at the mini-belly dangling down mid push up and not get discouraged)

Its not for everyone, and i know that. but it was the right choice for ME, and for the first time i think thats whats important.

That's amazing! I know I would want to do the same. Do you mind me asking how much it cost?
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    holy crap!!!! i wanted to get one after my 2 kids but now ive had a 3rd and need to lose more weight b4 i even consider it again!! that was actually my deal with my bf if i got pregnant he had to give me a tummy tuck lol havent gotten it yet but i still bring it up kinda often!! i wont forget about something like that!! my tummy is about like yours and it would be truly amazing to nit have a sagging squishy tummy!! i cant believe how great you look!! you should be so proud and im so happy for you that you have amazing results!!! was it painfull afterwards? and i get nervous as everyone else i suppose that i wont find a good doctor and it will look funny or horrible!!! how did u know u found the right dr to do the job? and again u look beautiful!!!
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely incredible!!!!! I mean I seriously GASPED!!!
  • lo89ol
    lo89ol Posts: 59
    Options
    looks amazing!! congrats and good for you!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    looks amazing and makes me think one might be right for me when I get to goal. I already have the same deflated stomach look and I still have about 20lbs to go.
  • DevonLigotti
    DevonLigotti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    For those asking about price:
    It normally runs between 5-8000.
    I personally paid 6700 (with a discount,normally 7800 through my doc)
    Price depends very much on who you see. I found my Dr. through the web...LOOK AT BEFORE AND AFTERS!!!PAST RESULTS ARE YOUR BEST INDICATOR OF SKILL. i used Dr. Anthony Youn in Michigan (dryoun.com)

Pain:
    The pain was very tolerable,i had vicodin and muscle relaxers at home and took them for about a week. I took 2 weeks off from work ( i work 12 hour shifts and have to stand a lot) Laughing and coughing do hurt the first 2 weeks, and overall its just uncomfortable and tight. I am a tummy sleeper and you cant stretch out like that for quite awhile. You walk hunched over for a week or so, so back pain can be an issue as well.
    Everything comes with a price, it wasnt fun...but id do it again. just MAKE SURE YOU HAVE HELPERS AND A SUPPORT SYSTEM that first week!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!