Had my tummy tuck,the right choice for ME. <3

Options

Replies

• mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Confirms that if I need one in 70 lbs I'm so getting one :-)
  • MrsFelton2010
    MrsFelton2010 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good for you, looks good
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Wow! I had to scroll back up to make sure the tattoos matched and you weren't pulling a fast one on us - you look absolutely incredible!!!!!
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! My stomach looks HORRID and I still need to lost 20-25 pounds.:( My husband says if I want it, when I get to my goal weight, we can look into it, start saving, etc...
  • MaddoxsMommy
    MaddoxsMommy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow nice! I'm super jealous. My body got wreaked by my babies :(

Congrats on the weight loss too, you're looking great!

Me too girl! I'm going for a tummy tuck in the next five years, once I can afford it.

Anyway your tummy looks amazing!! Congratulations!
  • tiakarr
    Options
    You look amazing! I have been considering a tummy tuck after I reach my goal as well, and your post helped me re-affirm that. I had a daughter 2 years ago, she was a c-section. I gained too much weight while I was pregnant with her, and that area of stomach is just skin, annoying, stretch-marked skin that needs to go away. I use it as a motivation to reach my weight loss goal so I can think about getting that tuck! Thanks for the motivational pics! Good job!
  • sharishopalot
    sharishopalot Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That is exactly what I am going to do once I loose these next 20 pounds...

You look great!!!
  • cassieko
    cassieko Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and absolutely made the right choice! Now you can really enjoy the fruits of all your hard work. CONGRATS!!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Definitely the right choice for you :-)
  • sousmarine
    Options
    Really nice...good for you!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That is a big difference. You look amazing! Im glad you made the right decision for you :)
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and you put in the work to earn that tummy tuck. Bravo!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I have an umbilical hernia and my stomach muscles never came back together after having kids. No matter how much I try and tone my belly, it will never be flat. How bad was the pain and recovery? That's my biggest concern with two young boys. Congrats to you!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    The tuck turned out fantastic! I hope you get to show that off at a beach or water park when you're fully healed!
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That going to be my weight loss goal gift to me. Three pregnancies with HUGE babies and my tummy looks awful not mention the awful amount of stretch marks I have and all the weight I have sit almost entirely in my stomach area. You look great.
  • Runningirl7284
    Runningirl7284 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! I'm praying my tummy tightens up! :(
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    It looks great! Good for you for doing what you feel is the best thing for YOU. :smile:
  • jsuemiranda
    jsuemiranda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the weight loss and the new tummy! I go see my surgeon on Friday for my preop appointment. Thank you for posting this! I get excited, then nervous, then excited. I keep feeling guilty about spending the money, but after losing 120 pounds I'm ready to get rid of the squish. =)
  • JGT2004
    JGT2004 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! I want one. I know exactly what you mean about the hanging belly. I can't stand to see it when I'm doing pushups. I'm down 95 lb overall from the past few years and once I get down around 120-130 I want a tummy tuck. Yours looks so great! Even more motivation for me to get the rest of the fat off. Thank you!
  • Workin4it
    Options
    Congrats on the loss and the tuck. WOW I'm not one to promote surgery but you look great KEEP IT UP!!! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!