THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    so inspiring!!
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    36 weeks pregnant...280-290lbs(i was 298 in labor)
    IMG_0010.jpg

about 3 weeks after having my baby. about 265-270lbs
    Picture013.jpg

about 3 weeks ago at 178(i'm 176 now but not a big difference)
    012712170145.jpg

Wow, you look amazing!! Well Done :)
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Oh my kids are 6,4,2 and no csections but stretch marks galore
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Me too.

How did u ladies get rid of the flap of loose skin?

In clothes you can't see mine, but it's there. I work out to Jillian Michaels videos 5 days a week and do extras some days. I have a low body fat %, but it remains. I will be having a tummy yuck later this year. I visited some plastic surgeons and they both said its just loose skin, not fat, that remains. I also need the muscle repair.

On another topic- the most amazing thing I see in all of these is the CONFIDENCE difference in the pictures! We hold our heads higher, dress nicely and are happy! I also love how much younger everyone looks!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mom, but I love this thread. I am amazed at how awesome you all look after having children. Wow.
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank you all sooo much for posting these! I've been struggling to lose this weight with constantly falling off of the wagon and gaining lost weight back again! :( I have two small children and it can be such a struggle to find the time and I just keep making excuses! These photos have been beyond motivational, you have no idea! You ladies are doing an amazing job!!!!! It's amazing how much younger you all look after losing the weight! I can't wait to meet my goal!
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Me too.

I didn't. I just tuck it in my jeans.
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just did mine, too! hahaha

2 c-sections, 34 yrs old, 5ft 4.5inches tall, heaviest: 197(ish) lbs today: 146.2 lbs

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

Wow, you look amazing!!!!!
  • chameleon73
    chameleon73 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    After my first baby, at my highest weight 220:

5772_101753913172463_8061920_n.jpg

Last weekend

407245_10151274957935366_559405365_22906757_2111855979_n.jpg

You're gonna get mistaken for that kiddo's sister!!
  • hkmamma
    Options
    so I am going to figure out to put pics on here! you all rock
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Me too.

I am still toning, but I did/do these "lifts" periodically through the day where I push into my belly button and up, I do planks, I do a lot of twist or dancing when I load/unload the dishwasher, things like that, any core exercises as well, like reverse crunches. I still have a ways to go though, but Im focusing most my exercises on my core, my legs and arms can wait lol, it is my stomach that needs the most work, so for me, that is what I focus on.

***And I use cocoa butter and biooil to help firm my skin each day and I occasionally wrap my stomach in saran wrap while exercising so it helps target loss there**
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options

You're gonna get mistaken for that kiddo's sister!!

LOL Already do. It's even worse now that I have two kids!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    May I just say I love this thread? I wish I had taken more before/after pics, but I didn't, haha. Awesomely inspiring!! :)
  • rjbrowne
    Options
    I LOVE this thread! Amazing job ladies. SO amazing to see what can be done. Getting that body back after babies have taken it over is quite a feat! Mine are 11 and 7. I feel like I'm FINALLY starting to see my old body come back!
  • shannon4health
    Options
    WOW,You all look FABULOUS!!! Thank you for sharing!! You are such an Inspiration to me and so many!!!! WOW, WOW!! I can't wait to post my afters:)
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bump! All of you momma's look amazing! Great inspiration. :)
  • mashallej
    Options
    To all of you that posted pictures- you are amazing! I cannot wait to have before and afters!!
  • soulatomic
    Options
    I started in June 2010...the comparison was done in February 2011. In 9 months, I lost 30 pounds. I stalled for a bit (personal issues), but am now working on losing the last 30.

35pounds.jpg
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!! I'm a single mom to 2 amazing girls...ages 2 and 7 (both c-section babies). My journey is totally dedicated to being the best example I can for my little girls. Here is my before and during. Started a little over a year ago @ 278. During - a couple months ago @ 224. Been struggling and put on a few lbs over the holidays. Trying to get myself back in the swing of it...thanks to all of you for offering a little extra motivation and encouragement today. I still need to shed about 60....

12-07-102778-1.jpg

12-07-112238.jpg
  • lialuck13
    Options
    BUMP!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!