5' 7'' What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• katkrak
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is 145; I've got 12 more pounds to lose! I like to still keep my curves without looking too thin!
  • Newlyweds
    Newlyweds Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 5,7 and currently about 185 depending on which scale I use. My goal weight is about 140 that is a healthy comfortable weight for me. I was 125 when I got married and wore a size 4, but I hardly ate anything. It was easy to be that weight pre children.
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    my goal weight is 120lbs:D
  • persistent33
    Options
    bump
  • angelamarie_
    Options
    i'm also 5'7", i want to be 125-130 pounds.
    i'm curently at 143 and i think i look pretty good so far haha!
  • malins2
    malins2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal is 129 maybe a few lbs less.
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 3/4 (I just say 5'8 for the sake of arguments, or lack thereof)

My first goal is 133 and my ultimate goal is 125. But I'm also concerned with my bodyfat % and inches. I want to lose 2" everywhere and get down to 16-18% body fat.
  • Ilbrantdai
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently weigh 150 lbs. My first goal weight is 145, but I'm sure I will establish a new goal weight once I've fulfilled that.
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    Options
    i'm 5'7" and a very large frame. i started at 274 and i am at 230 now. at 230 you can cut glass with my collar bones and feel my hip bones pretty well. i am very barrel chested. i have been in the 250 range since i was about 15 or 16. my goal is 180. we shall see what i come up with once i get there. i don't want to look boney and i am not too sure what my structure will be at that weight. i stopped growing (height-wise) when i was 12. i was a size 9 US (in the 1980s) then and looked quite slim.

who knows...
  • hannahwrnr
    hannahwrnr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    140 is my goal. I'm at 226 now. I'll probably adjust closer to that weight, but it's right in the middle of a healthy BMi for me :)
  • Jus1molbplz
    Options
    I am 5'8.5 (yes that .5counts!) My goal is around 140 - but ehh we'll see once I get closer.
  • meaganh13
    meaganh13 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    SW: 225
    UGW (Re-evaluate): 175

I'm 5'7", large-framed but am very dense apparently. My doctor told me that size-wise, I will most likely never be smaller than a sie 8-10 due to my frame and large hips. The smallest I can ever remember being (in grade 10/16.... 10 years ago) was 163lbs, size 10 and my parents/friends got so worried about me looking "unhealthy" that they were about to do an intervention. Soooo, my rationale is that as long as I can tone my stomach, lose inches on my arms, thighs, belly button, and can confidently rock a bikini or LBD and heels, my goal will be met. That's why I have 175 as my UGW... weight is just number for me, and it is merely a tool to gauge if I am actually making some sort of progress. I am also sure to take monthly measurements and pictures.

Everyone looks so good and I can't wait for the day to show off my progress pics! If you want to add me as a friend, especially if you're large-framed and have similar goals, just message/add me!
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7" and currently 175. My goal is 140. However when i reach it im sure it will change.
  • RootsWithin
    Options
    At 5'7 my goal weight is 140lb. Not sure if that will be the end goal, I will evaluate how I look when I get there.
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    my first goal is 160 (pre pregnancy weight) then 150 and hopefully 140 to 130 (130 was around what I weighed in high school)
  • Time2Live99
    Options
    My lowest weight ever was 130, but my goal for now is 145 - I think I'll be happy at that weight, and will probably be easier to maintain.
  • amandamickey
    Options
    Hello all... I'm 5'7'' and currently weigh 132 lbs (started at 157). I am wondering what everyone's goal weight is for this height!? Trying to figure out what I want to look like haha... and thought it would help if I knew what YOU want to look like :P

I think the most important thing is how you want to look physically regardless of the weight in pounds - even at 5'7" and the same weight, women can have very different looking bodies and wear completely different sizes in clothing. If you are happy with how you look and feel physically fit, then who cares what the # on the scale reads!

Just my 2 cents! :)
  • sunnysweetpea
    sunnysweetpea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It all depends on your build really. I'm 5'7 at my lowest weight I was 130 and I was too skinny. I'm currently 148 and my goal at the moment is 140. 135 is probably the lowest I would aim for. I've got quite a big frame I'd say. Did a lot of competitive swimming when I was younger so I'm built like a swimmer with big man shoulders :D
  • inammorata
    Options
    I'm 5'7, I started at 173 and my most recent weight was 142. My ultimate goal was 125, but at this point I'd be happy with the low 130's. We'll see.
  • healthbunny
    Options
    I'm 5'7", when I started at 160 I set my gw at 140. When I reached 140 I set it too 126 (I know it sounds like a weird number but i used st and lb, 126 = 9st). I'm at 138 atm and thinking about moving my gw to 115-120. I guess i'll see when I get to 130 :D I think the problem is haven't taken photos of my progress so I can't see a big difference.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!