CW: 116.2
    GW: 104.
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    5'1.5" but I claim 5'2". Hello.
  • raylenel
    Options
    5 foot 2 1/2" Love to get some support from the other short ladies out there. :)
  • natalieg0307
    natalieg0307 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5' 1 1'2".
  • Clemsonlkg
    Clemsonlkg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 0" and I just started my weight loss journey. I am so happy to finally be making a change for the better!
  • artgeek09
    Options
    5'3 3/4" here! Barely skirted into the group!
    Are any of you like me and have trouble with your BMI weight range? Though the range says that I should healthily be able to reach ~110, there's just no healthy way to do it (my family is full of those short, but "baby birthing hips" group). My goal is to get to the 140s, and eventually 130s.
  • KimLeyva
    Options
    For people 5'4" - what is your goal weight??
  • ChshireKat
    Options
    Jam, I got a box of chocolates for Valentines day, the box is still sealed.
  • Audddua
    Audddua Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    5' 3.5"

:laugh: I love that so many of us shorties include the half inch... I just feel like I'm lying if I say 5' 4" so I either add the half or round down to 5' 3"
  • KerrySayers27
    KerrySayers27 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I'm a fellow shorty...5ft 1 and a half. The half is very important as I'm sure all fellow shorties will agree! I'm looking to lose 4 stone (56 pounds) and would dearly love to make some friends and to offer mutual support. If anybody would like to be my friend I'd appreciate the add. Good luck everyone. xxx
  • pinkprincess205
    Options
    Me im 5.1 but some times at boots on the weigh/height machine im 5.06 lol. But i say 5.1 x
  • Ericacea
    Options
    5'3" Looking for support! Have heard people say annoying things like, "it's hard to lose weight at your height." Pretty sure you lose weight when you eat fewer calories than you burn, regardless of height.
  • Lynwilli
    Options
    I am 5'4" currently I weigh 137. At 155 I thought 135 would be ideal however I could stand to lose 10 more.
  • angraham2
    Options
    Hi, Niki here, I am 4 foot 7 inches, 37 years old, and my starting weight was 178. I am down 9 lbs as of now. My goal weight is 100. I have a long road ahead of me, and would love some shorter friends to enjoy it with. I like groups better because I may never find this forum again. If I can join a group, it just shows up onthe page for me.

Nice to meet you all!
  • rjsbailey
    rjsbailey Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    27 years old, 2 kids-oldest is 8 and I'm 5'2". I started this journey before joining MFP at 162lbs and lost 20lbs, joined MFP around 142lbs and down to 133 before 2011 holidays lol. CW 136-137 and aiming for 115lbs-ish or where I feel fit and stong again! For February I am working to get to 130- and each pound lost is hard won ;) No preference as to forum or group but happy to be here!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,948 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: when I started on MFP at 183, I thought weighing 140 would be a perfect goal weight.......as time passed and I lost weight, I readjusted my goal lower and lower and for awhile was at 110 until I started strength training and put on a few more pounds and settled at 113......I am 5'3" :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Having a hard time with this, but I CAN do it! Hello to all my short stuff mfp friends. I'm not exercising the first two weeks as I want to strictly concentrate on my food intake. After that, I plan on adding walking to my days. I hope all of you have a great evening. I am not weighing myself, but going by my clothes. I hate the scale. When my 12s get loose and I can fit into a 10, I will have reached my first goal. Later mfp friends.:smile:
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm a shorty too, at 5' even (I USED to be 5'1.5" but I'm apparently shrinking :sad: ). With each kid, I've lost a little bit of height, I'd hate to think of how short I'd be if I had the 5 kids I origninally wanted, LOL!

I'm currently at 136, started at 142. My little lightbulb went off when I realized that in March, I weighed 120 :grumble: when I had my gallbladder out. Slowly but surely I started eating again, and quicker than quick, but clothes stopped fitting! I went to the doc about 3 weeks ago and realized just how much I'd put on, and figure out that I'd better do something. Now.

I'm Mom to two great boys, and I've been married for nearly 10 years now. I'm 31 years old.

Currently, doing Just Dance 2 on the Wii and taking my dog for jogs/walks a few times a week.

Today is the first day I've gone over my calories. I'm still under 1400 for the day though, lol. If I got out and took the dog for a walk and worked some of those off, I'd be fine too :wink: .

And yeah, it is annoying that my starting weight is some peoples goal weight! I hate being so tiny. My 6 year old is catching up WAY too fast, :laugh:

At any rate, my goal weight is like 115. We'll see as we get close to it. We live on a lake now, and it sure would be nice to be able to go water skiing! (I'm ridicuously weak)
  • kandi810
    kandi810 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" on a good day in heals. So great to see all these people.
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm 23 and 4'11" dead on and currently weighing in at 129. I'd like to get down to 106, although i'd be happy at 112 if I manage to keep hold of my curves, and gain some muscle.

Currently at size 12/14 and would love to be 8/10

:)