Ladies, do you wear undies when working out?

Options

Replies

• Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Umm yes I love my cotton briefs when working out!!!!

^^^ this ^^^ They soak up most of the sweat...and I'm not worried about panty lines when I work out. I'm there to sweat. :wink:
  • rhiasmith
    Options
    I always wear a cotton thong, otherwise it's too uncomfortable :)
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Commando. Sports bra and tech shirts/tights.

Body Glide to help with chaffing around my HRM and sports bra. But down below ... Commando all the way.
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes I do...and the thought of others in the gym NOT wearing and then sweating profusely make me EVEN more determined to be sure I wipe down benches BEFORE I use them

Jen :wink:
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Ugghh... I can't even imagine if I DIDN'T?! I already rock a potent swamp *kitten*... my already snail trail remains would be a fkn slip & slide on the machines.

*swoons*
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
    LOL

For real though, I agree... I don't want to see any butt sweat on the machines.
    Cotton panties to the rescue.
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    I wake up and work out first thing in the morning and yes I wear panties then I shower and get ready for my day..
  • boss4
    boss4 Posts: 1
    Options
    HAHA! I agree! I'm so paranoid of butt sweat that I can't even fathom not wearing underwear while working out! :) Thanks for my morning laugh...and also making me realize I'm not the only one with a sweaty booty!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Ugghh... I can't even imagine if I DIDN'T?! I already rock a potent swamp *kitten*... my already snail trail remains would be a fkn slip & slide on the machines.

LOL!! This is me....I couldn't imagine not wearing any underwear, I sweat like crazy down there as it is when I workout...so much that if I'm wearing light colored workout pants, I look like I've pissed on myself. And the snail trail every time I get up is embarrassing....

Haha, I'm with you girls on this one, just doesn't feel right does it, lol!!

Since having kids I can't abide thongs but then I'm not quite ready for 'big' pants either so I go for a nice brazilian knicker, no matter what I'm doing and they're really comfy, don't cover your whole *kitten* but you escape the dreaded flossing feeling hahaha!!!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Yes, sometimes that is all I wear...lol

I like to workout in the less clothes the better... I workout at home, so it is A-okay...I woudlnt' do that at the gym...might scare everyone off...hahaha
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Heck yes I wear underwear!

I don't care who see's my *kitten* while working out... and thongs are just not comfortable.. at all!
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    depends on the type of workout and other gear worn that day and if im at home working out or somwhere else.
    mmmm lots of variables LOL
  • Kimbie500
    Kimbie500 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I also wear Nike sports undergarments. I found my usual cotton undies led to some uncomfortable chafing. For extra anti-chafe protection, I use Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder-Gel in those sensitive chafe-prone areas when I run...
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    usually a thong or none. I do want to get some sports gear undies though. I also am not in a gym sweating on a machine, most of my workouts are fitness classes and i am standing, i sweat but im not the kind that sweats buckets ever anyhow. Its not even about panty lines so much as comfort. I cant handle wearing undies that are gonna slip or roll or whatnot while working out, therefore sometimes its commando!
  • jdogsparky
    Options
    Yep me too, compression shorts, then regular shorts
  • ashliehawk
    Options
    HMD7703

Joined May 2011

Fri 02/17/12 07:29 AM

QUOTE:

*swoons*

LOL

For real though, I agree... I don't want to see any butt sweat on the machines.
    Cotton panties to the rescue.

Great thinking booty juice on machines!! GROSS LOL
  • ChanyRae
    ChanyRae Posts: 112
    Options
    Yes! commando feels gross to me! LOL
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    nope!

There is no swift way of picking a wedgie/vedgie while running on the treadmill!!:wink:
  • annieheavrin
    Options
    I hardly ever wear underwear when working out. The only time I will wear them is if I'm wearing shorts without spandex underneath. :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Ok I've always been told cotton panties are the best because they soak up moisture. Is it not true that said moisture can lead to yeast infections..etc?

I really don't give a Shlt if anyone can see panty lines or not. I'm wearing workout clothes!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Ewwww...going commando." Please clean the crotchy sweat off the bench seats please.." :sick: