Your MFP User Name?

Options
jtcc91
jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
I see so many cool user names on MFP.. why did you pick yours and/or what does yours mean?

Mine, jtcc91, is the first initial of my hubby, me, my two kids and the year our family was established. :o)

Happy Friday! :drinker:

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I like mine because it is impossible to remember.
  • zipperhead76
    zipperhead76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mine is the nickname that my Army buddies gave me when I had brain surgery 5 years ago. I now have a 6 inch scar up the back of my head/neck.
  • doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Buffett song title: My whole life lies waiting behind, doornumber03.
  • DollHouseKiera
    Options
    Silly enough, being on MFP, my buisiness is called DollHouse Sweets, since I started out making small treats like truffles and cupcakes... and I have a sleeve full of voodoo doll tattoos...

...and my name's Kiera =)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Mine is my goal for this year, my 27th year alive. Even bought the Bikini I want to wear (see profile pics) :)
  • ShellBelle6
    ShellBelle6 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    2 of my nicknames put together and the jean size I want to be.
  • c3js80
    c3js80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    C for my first name, 3 for number of children, J because all their names begin with J. The S for my 3js. 80 because they were all born in the 80s.
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Mine is self explanatory. I am hoping for people to stop destroying our oceans. The "out of sight, out of mind" mindset does not work there :(
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Mine is the same as my email...which my BFF created for me...probably because I'm a Virgo..and I'm crazy in that neurotic way. This is the longest "screen name" I've ever had, probably because its so fitting. LOL
  • kriggs1976
    Options
    Mine is boring, I have used it since I was in my 20's.
    First initial, last name and year of birth
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Mine, Iianae (pronounced: Eee-Ah-knee) is actually my characters name that I created to play Everquest, she is a wood-elf warrior! I created her back in 1999 and she is still active to this day. She's also one of my characters in World of Warcraft and Everquest 2 =)

Yes, I love to game!
  • EnEsMama
    Options
    EnEsMama. It's supposed to be read "E and E's mama". That would be the first initial of both my daughters.
  • strawberry626
    strawberry626 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i picked strawberry bc i got nickmaned strawberry milk. Reason for this nickname is bc i can try to tan and tan and tan and i just get pink and then turn back white. lol. and 626 is my birthday
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I picked mine because I enjoy knitting and cross stitching.
  • strawberry626
    strawberry626 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I picked mine because I enjoy knitting and cross stitching.

lol
  • Guatamellon
    Guatamellon Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Mine is Guatamellon because I adopted my little girl from Guatemala..... We always call her our little Guatamellon and she loves it. ....
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    skmolove = the first 3 letters are my kids' first initial, the 4th letter is our last name initial, and love is b/c i love them :heart:
    when its all together its like saying 'eskimo love'
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Happy In Water
    :)
  • allysonb80
    allysonb80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name and the year I was born. Pretty boring stuff.
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    My brother invited me to play Mob Wars on Facebook a long time ago, and I picked PhatSoSlim as my mob name. I thought it was pretty cool. I no longer play Mob Wars, but I kept my name.
    I think it fits in with MyFitnessPal quite well. LOL