Your MFP User Name?

Options

Replies

• dzilobommo
    dzilobommo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mine's a character from a Sheri Tepper book - I just liked the sound of the name - but the character also happens to be a chef (I love cooking!) :smile:
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6856306
  • pinkprincess205
    Options
    Pink - fav colour
    Princess- im proper girlie
    205- my bday 20th May
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That's the same as mine lol.
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Froeschli is Swiss for a small frog - since I basically used to live on chocolate, my sisters started calling me chocolate froggy. Froggy for short... :smile:
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have 2 daughters,Heidi and Heather.
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I love to roller blade. Have not been able to do it for the last 3 years but as my name says I am reddi2roll.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    My birthstone, and (current) initials
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Well, I work in Marketing and PR and while I was an intern, I had to go on a lot of message boards and forums and promote things that related to their interests. Instead of coming up with new nicknames every time, I came up with a set of three that I would always use (Tangerine - which is after the Led Zeppelin song, ThisisShe - because I like grammar, ThisisMiss - because one time ThisisShe was already taken and 'this' and 'miss' rhyme). I now rotate between them for my own personal use because I'm not really creative.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Randomness. Sheer randomness I tells you. I am neither a cannibal nor a vegetarian. Lol
  • tamboo7
    Options
    My Grandmother and Uncle always referred to me as Tamboo. So, Its the beginning of my 1st name and boo. the # 7 is for my son Nathan who was born on 7/7.
  • neekosmith
    neekosmith Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mine is my child hood nickname that has stuck with me despite moving far away from the childhood friends that gave me the name, plus my ever so unique last name.
  • wantasmallbummum
    wantasmallbummum Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mine is totatlly totally self explanatory
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    It was given to me by a shaman after he cured my leprosy
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    clyde is my very weird cat. when we named our animals, i gave them all full names, so its sadie dog, baby kitty and clyde the cat.. i dig the name clyde the cat, so i stole it from him :)
  • bikiniready201
    Options
    my bf nicknamed me mishy muffin cakes and I think it's pretty cute :P My real name is Michelle, but all my friends know me by Mishy,
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I like mine because it is impossible to remember.

Or that its JK in binary?

Mine is very obvious, but my username for everything else is Fault or The Amish Man. Fault is my username in pretty much everything, it came from my first WoW character I made, stuck with it ever since. Its a word people know how to say, its not to long, its rememberable. The Amish Man was a joke from when I was really really young, and I started to use it in FPS games, because people just think its hilarious to be headshotted by "The Amish Man"
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Favorite color used to be Hot Pink.... Plus, I like Haute Couture....
    Soooo..........wah-lah......HauteP1nk. So not original. lol And I threw in a 1 cuz I'm number 1....no not true...I have no idea why I did that. Maybe to be cool? LOL
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I love the time of day/night. It is either dawn or dusk when the light is first hitting the earth or just leaving it. It is so beautiful. And I want to see myself as beautiful, so I thought it fit.
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Mine was a spin-off from Jim Halpert on The Office being called Big Tuna.
    (I :heart: tuna)
    The name stuck since I think "tuna" is cute. Yep, that's my story.