Your MFP User Name?

Options

Replies

• letashatastic
    letashatastic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My name is Tasha but my gay brother's ex boyfriend was teasing me, snapping his fingers in the air while drunk and Letashatastic came out of his mouth. Ever since then, I use it as my user name for things.
  • vegasaims
    Options
    I live in Vegas... and My family and friends call me Aims
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I picked mine because I enjoy knitting and cross stitching.

I really did laugh out loud at that one.

Mine - I am not creative. At all. I am obsessed with my dogs. I have three of them. I run. They run with me (not all three at once I am not that crazy, unless we are hiking and they are off leash).
    I actually came up with a better one but don't want to change my account.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Mine means I'm fed up in French!
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    First part is one of my names the second half is my personality!
  • runningfromzombies
    runningfromzombies Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Mine used to be very boring, just the first initial of my first name, plus the first five letters of my last name, then the year of my birth (kbarth91). But I love zombies, and I love running, and I usually imagine that I'm training for the Zombie Apocalypse when I'm running, so I changed it to "runningfromzombies". :D
  • redcut
    redcut Posts: 176
    Options
    redcut =red for the color of my hair cut= what I do for a living I am a hairdresser very simple
  • littledumplings
    littledumplings Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    mine goes back to when I sold all my baby daughter's clothes on eBay...i had a lovely template and made it look like an ebay shop ..Little Dumplings.....since then it's stuck..from email to usernames for almost all sites I use...it's quite deceiving...there's nothing 'little' about me hahaha...although I do look like a dumpling ;)
  • nesrheok
    Options
    Mine is the nickname that my Army buddies gave me when I had brain surgery 5 years ago. I now have a 6 inch scar up the back of my head/neck.

It's good you explained that because that's a really horrible racial slur

Edited to add: OH! And mine is my first name the the name of favorite song from the band A Perfect Circle!

What racial slur would that be referring to? Never heard of it
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine is my first name. Its unusual so it's usually pretty easy to get it and not have to modify any part of it
  • letashatastic
    letashatastic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mine is the nickname that my Army buddies gave me when I had brain surgery 5 years ago. I now have a 6 inch scar up the back of my head/neck.

It's good you explained that because that's a really horrible racial slur

Edited to add: OH! And mine is my first name the the name of favorite song from the band A Perfect Circle!

What racial slur would that be referring to? Never heard of it

I had to google it! I didn't know either. Oofta!
  • Singsince2
    Options
    Mine is the name of my company. But most importantly, I have been "Singing Since I Was 2"! Singsince2!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to use the username I use on other sites as I thought I wouldn't be as open about myself as I have been. It's just random, I'm sure I tried a number of others that were already taken.
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Country - coun·try noun \ˈkən-trē\ - rural as distinguished from urban areas <prefers the country to the city>

Devil - dev·il noun \ˈde-vəl dialect ˈdi-\ - a person of notable energy, recklessness, and dashing spirit; also : one who is mischievous <those kids are little devils today>

Hence - CountryDevil :bigsmile:
  • Okieace
    Options
    Mine goes back to AOL dialup days when it was hard to get a username. Okie, because I am from Oklahoma, and Ace was because I was mainly playing flight combat games at the time.
  • LHAMON2009
    Options
    Mine is lhamon2009 the l is for my first name Lindsey Hamon is my last name and 09 is the year I became a hamon when I married my husband on 03/14/2009
  • oddree80
    oddree80 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My name is Audrey and my drafting teacher in High school always crossed out my name and would write in Odd-Ree. It just kind of stuck! :laugh:
  • peachlow
    Options
    lol...Peach because I'm a Georgia gal....and the remainder is a portion of my last name....:drinker:
  • peachlow
    Options
    cute...
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Mine is easy, my name and year of birth.....:)