Your MFP User Name?

Options

Replies

• letashatastic
    letashatastic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My name is Audrey and my drafting teacher in High school always crossed out my name and would write in Odd-Ree. It just kind of stuck! :laugh:

Haha! I can't decide if that is mean or funny?! I guess if you got along with the teacher then it is funny! :tongue:
  • ondogirl
    ondogirl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ondo=a city in Ondo State, Nigeria (West Africa). A yoruba girl, yep, that's me...
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Jaybone is actually my best buddy's nickname from back in school like 19 years ago. We lost touch for a bunch of years and about 96/97 I started using it as my internet username on everything. It's surprising how many actual friends I have who I met on the tinterweb first and who knew me as Jay long before they knew my real name.

My real name? Harley. That's never ever an available username on any site though.

Jay
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    spngebobmyhero is an AIM username from when I was 15 (now almost 25) and loved spongebob, and I still love spongebob :D Plus, with the "o" missing, its never taken in communities.
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I see so many cool user names on MFP.. why did you pick yours and/or what does yours mean?

Mine, jtcc91, is the first initial of my hubby, me, my two kids and the year our family was established. :o)

Happy Friday! :drinker:

Just wanted to add, I have the same shirt as you! Got it on my honeymoon two years ago!
  • Massageu2
    Options
    I have been using mine for years--since I got out of massage school. I used to tease people that "I massaged them, I will massage you too" and it just kind of stuck.
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Mines more of an emoticon than a name I guess. Lil guy peeking over the edge, I think it's cute. Plus you can pronounce it too.."Moom", like a cross between mom and what a cow would say...hah.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mine is self explanatory
  • Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine is also after myWOW Charactor.. haha.
    <--- dork
  • bhaktinstella
    bhaktinstella Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It refers to someone who practices Bhakti Yoga (the Yoga of devotional service to God) - Bhaktin is the feminine form and Stella is my name! My profile pic also relates to that - that every living entity has an eternal unique spirit soul and our identity is not defined by our temporary material bodies which change as we acquire them in an endless cycle of birth and death (until we can go Home, back Home to Godhead). Can you guess? i am vegetarian! Hare Krsna!
    :flowerforyou:
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Mine is Cowgirlslikeus86

It's after the George strait song "Cowboys like us" only, I'm a cowgirl. And 86 is my birth year. I've had this username for probably 13 or 14 years
  • Sheymarie417
    Sheymarie417 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I picked mine because Ive struggled with weight loss and I hoping to turn it around.:bigsmile:
  • madmama40
    Options
    madmama40 came about because I study psychology but also because I am a single mum of 4 and on some days I feel like I'm just going crazy with work, keeping up the gardening and the housework :), and the constant drop off and pick ups to all their various sports and activities. The forty is how old I was when I choose this nickname.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Mine is the nickname I was saddled with in college.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I wanted to use PeachSky, but it was taken. Peach sky is because a couple years back, I had a dream (in full detail) that my husband and I were getting re-married, my dress was peach colored and it was an outside ceremony. Since I couldn't use my usual username, I just did my name, Punky is cause I love punk rock music and styles, plus my husband is always jokingly calling me a Punk.
  • cavemancop
    cavemancop Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I stole my from a hobo, but actually I follow the paleo diet/lifestyle and my occupation
  • Angel_Eyes1975
    Angel_Eyes1975 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I see so many cool user names on MFP.. why did you pick yours and/or what does yours mean?

Mine, jtcc91, is the first initial of my hubby, me, my two kids and the year our family was established. :o)

Happy Friday! :drinker:

A wonderful friend of mine gave me that name and I love it I have hazel green eyes that change colors
    and I really love my eyes so I am Angel Eyes and I am 36 so my YOB
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    mine is xSophia19 because:

x = because i do x's in like every sentence! even if i dont know the people! i love my x's hahahah

Sophia = well thats my name :laugh: and i wanted my username to have my real name init, saves me telling people if they ask :smile:

19 = well thats my age! not for much longer thou - 20 in may!! :noway:
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Meissa is a small star in the belt part of the constellation Orion!
  • radscorpion
    Options
    Haha well this is horribly embarrassing.. My MFP name is named after an enemy called a Radscorpion in the Fallout series of games, which is basically a massive irradiated scorpion thing aha! I'm also a scorpio and pretty 'rad' so it works out pretty well if you look at it that way also :P