You might be a troll if...

Options
UsedToBeHusky
UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
...you know it is true because you read it somewhere on the internet.

...you have lost 2 lbs in 3 weeks and now are an authority on everything diet and fitness.

...you thought this was a "fitness" site but still opened the thread titled "vent" anyway.

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    ...you live under a bridge and enjoy a tasty billy goat.

C'mon... nobody has a troll joke?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    ...you start random threads and no one plays along. :ohwell:
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    you want to play along, but all your jokes are g rated.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    All of your advice revolves around buying this product you just LOVE but do not, of course, sell.... unless perhaps someone needs some ?

You lack a profile.

You lack a face to go with your screen name.

Your first post revolves around why XYZ diet is best.

Your first 100 posts involve complaining about " lack of progress " and you're eating only 500 calories.

Any of your posts contain the words " I don't mean to be offensive BUT "
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    you can accuse any thread of being racist/sexiest/lookist or any other 'ist you can think of.

you know it is sarcasm, but act like the OP was for real when they said they ate kittens for breakfast. (the vegan Peta nightmare)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    everyone who is not doing it like you is completely wrong and you must make certain that they know it.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    You're really short, have huge buggy eyes and big fluffy orange hair. And also, if you start a ****astic conversation on the interwebs and then act all shocked that people did not like the the idea of the clubbing baby seal workout.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    You're really short, have huge buggy eyes and big fluffy orange hair. And also, if you start a ****astic conversation on the interwebs and then act all shocked that people did not like the the idea of the clubbing baby seal workout.

Clubbing baby seals... :laugh:
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

Given my weight, i prefer to club things that can't run far or fast...baby seals are perfect.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    you open a thread about being a troll and then post something on it.... oh ****! :grumble:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

Given my weight, i prefer to club things that can't run far or fast...baby seals are perfect.

Human babies also work well.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    ... u accidentally the whole thing.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    if you have posted 3388 responses....LOL
  • cypher300
    Options
    ...you look like this: :huh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    you see this when you look in the mirror:
    troll+wishnik.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    if you have posted 3388 responses....LOL

You are banned for not knowing about the banning thread!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    Let me help you out.
    You-keep-using-that-word.jpg
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Jillian Michaels would demand that you club things that are faster in order to get a better workout.
  • JMarigold
    JMarigold Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    . . . you gratuitously insult the OP by exaggerating anything and everything they say and claiming THEY are a troll.