So guys, is it true that a sweaty woman at the gym is hot?

Options

Replies

• JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I can say that I'm pretty sure this doesn't apply to all women- certainly not myself.

High blood pressure + Hyperhidrosis + being way overweight + having a killer workout = red faced, drenched and dripping sweat, hot (literally) mess.

Just in-case anyone is wondering: "Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition in which a person sweats excessively and unpredictably. People with hyperhidrosis may sweat even when the temperature is cool or when they are at rest. Those with hyperhidrosis appear to have overactive sweat glands."

I've got hyperhydrosis as well. In fact, I had a surgery about six years ago now in order to get it taken care of. It worked, at least to a point. I can now go through the day without sweating through three or four shirts. I still sweat like a stuck pig whenever I work out though, or if it gets too hot out. Or if I just move a lot. Haha. Oh well! It's not nearly as bad as it was!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    cheast sweat...yes hot and sexy

butt crack sweat stain.... not so much
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

What if you have both?
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a texas drought

I wouldn't say sweaty crotches are attractive.
  • bikermike5094
    Options

What if you have both?
    Depends on what color your eyes are...
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I find any woman doing anything related to fitness attractive...no matter what level the are at, being active and fit-minded is, well hot. Tennis, golf, running, weights, etc,...and it the sweat glow comes with it, it means you are working it!
    Keep it up active gals, i think most dudes love it.
  • aprilshowers262
    aprilshowers262 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I had a guy tell me this. "Seeing you sweating at the gym makes me think of sex. I love hot and sweaty sex so seeing you like that while working out turns me on."

I guess we should start throwing in whimpers, sighs and loud groans to really make the magic happen. Ok ladies, find the biggest weight you can!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I generally don't even look at women at the gym. Not what I'm, or they're, there for.

But when I do I love seeing the women really working hard. I saw a group of women doing deadlifts in a training room the other day and was stunned by how hot I found it. I've always liked women who were strong inside, now I'm starting to appreciate women who work hard to be strong outside.

You know what I don't like? Gym bunnies in thongs with makeup and their hair done strolling on a treadmill. I don't care how they look. Attitude is far more attractive.
  • CoryIda
    Options

What if you have both?
    Darn. Mine are boring old brown. Oh well. I guess I will be a non-hot sweaty woman when I go to the gym (but with these guns, I think I can take down anyone who has mean comments to say about my sweaty grossness)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I generally don't even look at women at the gym. Not what I'm, or they're, there for.

But when I do I love seeing the women really working hard. I saw a group of women doing deadlifts in a training room the other day and was stunned by how hot I found it. I've always liked women who were strong inside, now I'm starting to appreciate women who work hard to be strong outside.

You know what I don't like? Gym bunnies in thongs with makeup and their hair done strolling on a treadmill. I don't care how they look. Attitude is far more attractive.

Great post!!!! Having been a competitive high school and college athlete, I spent many many moons in the weight room. At first I was ashamed that I could out lift many of the guys....but as I got older, I embraced it..... and have walked out a sweaty beast. Its not the hours you put in, it what you put into the hours.

But on the topic of sweat....yes if I am there kicking *kitten* I don't care how bad I look, as long as the results in the end are reached.
  • bikermike5094
    Options

What if you have both?
    Darn. Mine are boring old brown. Oh well. I guess I will be a non-hot sweaty woman when I go to the gym (but with these guns, I think I can take down anyone who has mean comments to say about my sweaty grossness)
    Brown eyes, seat AND guns??? thats a 10 in my book. Sign me up!!!!
  • CoryIda
    Options

What if you have both?
    Brown eyes, seat AND guns??? thats a 10 in my book. Sign me up!!!!
    I had to read that three times because I thought you were saying a brown seat was attractive... ewww! I think you missed a letter, and meant sweat, but it made me laugh. :)
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I always get embarrassed. I get on the spin bike and within 5 minutes I have sweat dripping in my eyes and I can't see, between my boobs, down my back. My face is beet red. I can't believe a guy could possibly find that attractive! By the time I'm done I'm a mess (an hour and 30 miles later).
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Hell Yes!!! That makes men think about how sweaty they'll get in the sack.
  • achief192
    Options
    I find sweaty women at the gym:love: extremely hot!!!
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Sadly I just don't sweat much. It was an issue playing sports while growing up. I was often found in the dug out and sidelines with cold wraps on my wrists and back of neck.

I do still get red but not very sweaty

I only say sadly because my husband always says "it's so hot when you are sweaty" but I know it's not very much more than a light mist
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options
    Damn if this is how to attract a man I should be beating them off with a stick! Sadly..I'm not..
  • eddieharrisjr
    eddieharrisjr Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think seeing any women trying to better herself, even if she's already fit or trying to get there is hot. Hotness/Sexiness is something that comes from the inside.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Well a woman sweating in the gym is far more hotter than a woman sweating over a Big Mac isn't it?

This made me laugh
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Bummer! No matter how hard I push and work myself I have never been one to be dripping in sweat! Even when I gave birth! Haha! Oh well :ohwell: