So guys, is it true that a sweaty woman at the gym is hot?

Options

Replies

• jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    The Fantasy (what I think you guys are imagining I look like after a workout)

stock-photo-exhausted-sweaty-young-woman-after-a-long-run-lit-by-the-sunset-light-82556614.jpg
    3310590013_04896a0b24-1.jpg

The Reality (what I'm pretty sure I actually look like after a workout)

dsc_0628-1.jpg
    6598-000026-1.jpg
    fat-guy.jpg
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    ^^ that made me LMAO
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    ^^ Laughed my *kitten* off!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I sweat a lot when running and lifting....but I also like to wear nice gym clothes too! I don't think that totally makes me a gym bunny, I do like to crank my music and get down to serious business!!
  • jcstanton
    Options
    ^^ that made me LMAO
    ^^ Laughed my *kitten* off!

If you guys think that's funny, wait until I post ACTUAL photos of myself....you'll see it ain't no exaggeration. :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

6598-000026-1.jpg
    That guy must have INCREDIBLY absorbent chest hair. It's the only spot on him that isn't drenched and I know that's usually one of the places I sweat the most (since I am a girl and obviously don't have chest hair, I am assuming he must have lots of it because SOMETHING has to be soaking up that moisture)!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I had a guy tell me this. "Seeing you sweating at the gym makes me think of sex. I love hot and sweaty sex so seeing you like that while working out turns me on."

Uh... how do you even respond to that? I think my response would be: "*blink blink* Uh... you're welcome? (walks away)"

hahah it was part of a convo with a guy I knew not a random stranger.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I think sweaty men and women are both hot. It generally indicates that you're working your *kitten* off.
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I always get embarrassed. I get on the spin bike and within 5 minutes I have sweat dripping in my eyes and I can't see, between my boobs, down my back. My face is beet red. I can't believe a guy could possibly find that attractive! By the time I'm done I'm a mess (an hour and 30 miles later).

Yeah but that's how you look during sex too so that's why we find it so hot.
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    It really depends.. like people have said before, there are generally two types of "sweaters": those who look healthy, glowing, and sexylicious, and then those that are red, dripping, and just a mess.

This is a very personal detail, but for my face shape, the sweat kind of highlights/amplifies certain areas that I don't like, because it "lands"/"develops" on these places. Ex: the smile lines down my cheeks. It makes my nose and mouth look really odd (imo at least). So yes - just a personal tidbit :)

Otherwise, I think doing squats is really sexy - LOL.... and for obvious reasons. What guy doesn't like seeing a girl in shorts jutting her butt out over and over again? :laugh:
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I always get embarrassed. I get on the spin bike and within 5 minutes I have sweat dripping in my eyes and I can't see, between my boobs, down my back. My face is beet red. I can't believe a guy could possibly find that attractive! By the time I'm done I'm a mess (an hour and 30 miles later).

Yeah but that's how you look during sex too so that's why we find it so hot.

I'm going to take a pic and send it to you! Of me at the gym lol not during sex. ;)
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    If sweating is sexy, I must be Megan Fox at the gym.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I find sweaty women at the gym:love: extremely hot!!!

You're hot.
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    What gets me are the women who walk out looking the same way they did when they walked in! By the time I'm done at the gym, my hair is plastered to my face and neck, my cheeks are red and I look like I just ran a mile in the rain...and then I notice another woman walking out who's pony tail is still perfect, skin not even flushed and I'm just having that "WTF did you do?" moment..
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow this thread makes me want to go to the gym and sweat a lot lol. Quite possibly in front of a (few) attractive men. Mmmm.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's very true!

It's also 100% absolutely true!

Did I mention it's true? :bigsmile:
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    If sweating is sexy, I must be Megan Fox at the gym.
    Could be! :)
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    hydration.jpg

This poor woman clearly has some worrisome medical condition! Every single sweat gland that is not on an exposed limb has shut down.

Bad stock photography FTW. ;)

Hhahahaha I was thinking the same thing! How in the world are her appendages all "sweaty" but her hair and face are completely dry?!

LOL she knows how to spot sweat. I want that skill. :(
  • jcstanton
    Options
    I find sweaty women at the gym:love: extremely hot!!!

Well, I must be the stuff dreams are made of, then....'Cause by the time I'm done, I look like I just ran across a hundred miles of the Gobi Desert, then jumped in a pool.
  • CarlGleave
    CarlGleave Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    For real? You asking guys to admit to perving at the women at the gym m sure there are a few who will answer honestly lol but yes I do think it's hot x looking forward tot he replies on this topic