Why wives suddenly gets nice and happy?

Options

Replies

• Drivin_Dave
    Drivin_Dave Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy with my husband. It's called being in love. I recommend it.

You called it right. It's beautiful to wake up next to the one I love!:blushing:
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    maybe you were extra nice and happy with her and she wants more.. :love: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • takingnameskickingbutt
    Options

You called it right. It's beautiful to wake up next to the one I love!:blushing:

Awwwww.

But, seriously, I am sometimes happy and sometimes not as happy!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    <Akbar> It's a trap! </Akbar>
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people start to think, they realize they've been being a *kitten* and they talk themselves out of their bad mood. I do it all the time.
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    If the wife is suddenly nice it's probably because the husband did laundry.....And by that I mean completed an entire load of clothes and DIDN'T leave a mixed load of whites and darks in the washer to mildew for days, but he actually put it in the dryer and then *gasp* actually folded it and put it away instead of dumping it on the bed or cramming it into a basket to become a wrinkle ball.

(I'm typing this as I'm splitting and soaking a mixed load of whites and darks my husband put in the washer 3 days ago unbeknownst to me. I opened the washer tonight to a wall of mildew smell and now I get to soak my good black blouses in hot water and wear gray underwear. grrrrr ---- However, in HIS MIND he "did laundry" and I should be thankful that he helped out. THANKS BABE!)

If the husband is suddenly happy he just got some.
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Im alot happier when mine makes the bed and cleans up. It is awesome. Could be something very minor, dont look too hard into it. Just go with it.
  • kiki41
    kiki41 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but I assume hormones. I get *****y and mean for some reason, usualy PMS or the fact that I feel he is not heping me out enough... (stay @ home mom). When I am nice... I do not know. But I love my hubby whether I am *****y or nice. Extra nice usually when I am about to ask for something I know he will not like...
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot for your comments maybe i'm just over analyzing this.

I just realize that i'm doing the "cleaning in moderate effort" I can't imagine how much I can do for just about 30 to 60 hours of effort.
    Also, I've been influencing my son to eat healthy also prepare a healthier food too.

I remember also that she just asked me why my nipples are popped out, I keep silent but next day, I return back the question to her and she said that i'm horny. She also told me that my gut is getting smaller too.

Well, thanks for all your comments maybe i'm just over analyzing this. I'll just enjoy this.

Have a wonderful weekend!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Right there is one of the biggest misteries of life!!!!! we might never know it

Hell, I'm female and I don't know why I do it!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot for your comments maybe i'm just over analyzing this.

I just realize that i'm doing the "cleaning in moderate effort" I can't imagine how much I can do for just about 30 to 60 hours of effort.
    Also, I've been influencing my son to eat healthy also prepare a healthier food too.

I remember also that she just asked me why my nipples are popped out, I keep silent but next day, I return back the question to her and she said that i'm horny. She also told me that my gut is getting smaller too.

Well, thanks for all your comments maybe i'm just over analyzing this. I'll just enjoy this.

Have a wonderful weekend!

You could always ask her about it. Tell her you noticed and that you appreciate her improved mood but that you are curious as to the cause.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Who knows the rhyme or reason- could be love, chores done, want sex, had sex, want other things, just feel like it... Too unpredictable to say.
  • Tara4boys
    Tara4boys Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That's easy... hormones.
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Maybe she got sex....from someone else :)
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    sounds like you figured it out . . . it really can be that simple . . . if men only knew how much the little things meant, us women would be happy a lot more

GOOD JOB ON YOUR HEALTHY NEW HABITS!!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    ^^ It's highly recommended.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    " Considering there is no new car, no new job, no extra money coming in, or anything, but suddenly she seems to be extra nice and happy".

Well, I wouldn't base happiness on such things, I don't do, but men value their ability to make a woman happy based on that, or at least you do,and that's sad, as when you can't afford things, then you feel miserable that you're not "pleasing her" when all a woman needs to feel happy is a compliment early in the morning, a breakfast brought in bed, a call at lunch time, a "naughty" hug every now and then so she knows she is desired every single day...that's what makes most women happy. Not a guy that arrives home feeling miserable because they had a horrible day at work, and complains about this and that.... noooo we want a man that when you pick up the phone asks.. "How is my gorgeous and awesomely sexy wife doing?". It's not so much about money, it's more about details. Yes, with money you can buy details (chocolates, flowers, etc) but it's more a question of.. "she hates emptying the dishwasher, so I'll do that for her", leaving notes in the fridge with magnets, drawing a heart shape on a cappuccino, or furthermore, as my hubby does on special occassions, he does me heartshaped toasts, and brings them in bed... nearly every day he brings me breakfast in bed... in reward I'm so happy and full of attentions that I try to please him as much as I can :D. So when is the last time you surprised your wife with a love note? a heart shaped piece of toast? a beautiful compliment? it's never too late to start.

So perhaps you didn't realize one day and really paid her a compliment and made her happy, and if you don't do any of the above, and she's happy, beware, somone else might have done it!! :D
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    she is cheating... duh.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when my fiance asks why I'm being extra nice (giving extra kisses, doing things so he doesn't have to, etc.) and he asks me why I just tell him because I love him :) Every once in a while I'll look over at him doing something and it just reminds me of why I fell in love with him in the first place, or he'll do something that gives me butterflies (two years later and I still get them!) or just some random thing that he does or says :) Perhaps that's it? Either way, can't you (and all you other cynical men! :tongue: ) be happy with it and accept it? It doesn't (always) mean we are up to something!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    she is cheating... duh.

How unhappy a relationship must be that happiness only comes from cheating.