30 Day Shred Results and Pics

Options

Replies

• Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    U look great! Your waist is smaller and your stomach is flatter!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. You are more defined, congrats on completing 30 day Shred.
  • sammanchester
    sammanchester Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the weight and stats thing, you've just lost fat but gained muscle. You can tell; you look great. I'm starting the 30DS on Mon and these have given me even more fitspiration :) Thank you for posting x
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Definitly can see the difference. Your body is toning nicely. Great job.:flowerforyou:
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    The difference is pretty evident. You look smaller and more toned. You look great!

agreed!
  • mronda32
    mronda32 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome. Your waist and stomach look great! I'm 1/2 way through the 30DS now and your results will keep me going! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, there is definately difference!! You look more trimmed, toned, and tighter! Well done!!!
  • setharnab
    Options
    yA I can see the muscle back. so u have really lost a few. grt job
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! How tall are you, by the way? I wish I looked that good at 180 pounds!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    May I ask how tall you are? You look totally hot!
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this so a little nervous, I'm starting the 30ds on Monday but also going to do Hip Hop Abs as well, going to do this for 6 days in a row then rest for 1 then carry on.

Currently my measurements are:

Hips - 44"
    Arm - 14"
    Thigh - 26.5"
    Waist - 35"
    Weight - 179lbs
    Height - 5ft 9ins

Has anyone tried the 30ds along with hip hop abs? I want to loose approx 30lbs for September, If I keep exercising like this does anyone think I'll reach my goal? Plus I want my thighs to get down to 23", would this be a realistic goal?
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    You can definitely see a change! You lost inches vs weight and are looking slimmer :)

Good luck with the Ripped in 30, I loved it! I'm working on the Extreme Shed and Shred now..and then will do the Killer Buns and Thighs and 6week 6pack!
  • Mera_Mera
    Options
    Hey, friend, you can definitely see the results. I'm so happy for you. You look much tighter, toner and your muscles are so much more defined. You look fabulous.
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I think you look fantastic!!
  • anda2oo5
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference!! you look great!!
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    You must have measured wrong because I can totally see a difference, especially in the waist/tummy area! Nice work.
  • haj0808
    haj0808 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    What great results it slimmed you down alot in your core area...great results. By far your getting that wow factor you want!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this so a little nervous, I'm starting the 30ds on Monday but also going to do Hip Hop Abs as well, going to do this for 6 days in a row then rest for 1 then carry on.

Currently my measurements are:

Hips - 44"
    Arm - 14"
    Thigh - 26.5"
    Waist - 35"
    Weight - 179lbs
    Height - 5ft 9ins

Has anyone tried the 30ds along with hip hop abs? I want to loose approx 30lbs for September, If I keep exercising like this does anyone think I'll reach my goal? Plus I want my thighs to get down to 23", would this be a realistic goal?

I think 30 pounds in 7 months are very reasonable. I hope you achieve your goal and thanks for the compliment.
  • claireb12
    claireb12 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Your looking really well, how long have you been doing the 30ds for?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!