What are you proud of today?

Options
13»

Replies

• issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Proud that I am planning ahead for dinner at a Chinese restaurant tonight--chicken lettuce wraps, and I will bring some home for lunch tomorrow.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I've got into the 9 stone range for first time in years.. 9st 12 (138lbs) and this last 3 days I've managed to burn just over 1,000 cals on the Wii exercising for 1-2 hours for 3 days in a row. (depends which game I play to how long it takes me to reach 1,000 cals)
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Crossed a weight milestone that I haven't seen, without surgery, in 20 years.

Well done!
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself today because I went out last night to a birthday party and only had a cup of coffee (I ate dinner beforehand on purpose, hehe!), and I went for a long walk today on my lunchbreak! Yay ME!!! :glasses:
  • TrishD2
    TrishD2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am proud that I just worked out for 1 1/2 hours, stretching, exercises, and dancing! I just joined back up on this site, and it gave me the motivation to get off my rear and move!
  • ashley67203
    Options
    I'm proud that I'm back in my skinny jeans today after a long stretch of wearing fat pants!
  • small4me
    small4me Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that ...
    - I've logged into MFP for 30 days straight
    - this morning, I moved my total gym from the back room into the living room RIGHT in front of the TV!

The tv is a great distraction from looking at the clock!! My elliptical, bike and treadmill are in my family room!! I record shows all week long and watch them while I work out, or put a dvd movie on. Have fun and start burning!!:bigsmile:

Today I am proud I put my pedometer on and have been doing laps around the store here at work, I will work out when I get home, but usually I work out in the morning, so Saturdays I have to think of new ways to get in some extra steps!:ohwell:
  • liquid_promises
    Options
    I am proud that I am doing something and sticking to it, to better my life <3