Any Calories you don't count??

Options

Replies

• CVAB
    CVAB Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't normally count mustard, that may be it.
  • newlife888
    newlife888 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I don't count gum, black coffee, unsweetened tea.
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    Extra virgin olive oil and there's a few other kinds, but as long as its not cooked, don't count it, u should take at least 2 tbsp a day! To make a long story short, It helps burn ur fat off even quicker! And is extremely good for u, and suppresses appitite!!
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I don't count calories from vegetable like lettuce, celery, tomatoes and bell pepper.

I log these to get the other items in like fiber and carbs, etc.... I know they're negligible for calories though in normal amounts.
  • Chelly02
    Chelly02 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't log in my alcohol consumption....lol
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Extra virgin olive oil and there's a few other kinds, but as long as its not cooked, don't count it, u should take at least 2 tbsp a day! To make a long story short, It helps burn ur fat off even quicker! And is extremely good for u, and suppresses appitite!!

Two tablespoons of EVOO is 250 calories raw or cooked. That seems like a lot of calories to just forget about. I agree fully that it's beneficial, but still.
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    if its a bit of romaine on a sandwich i wont count it
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I put everything in because I'm looking at micro nutrients not just cals. i try to keep magnesium etc. up there too.
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I don't add tic tacs.
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I don't usually add my diet soda!
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I only count one coffee a day. I usually have 2-3 with half and half in it.
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I add everything, even gum :bigsmile:
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Diet soda.
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    I guess I'm the only one who doesn't log in my alcohol consumption....lol

LOL!!! You're better off!
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Spices and vitamins for sure. Not worth the effort to me. Also, I drink my water with a touch of lemon (like 2-6 drops per 12 oz) and I don't bother counting that.

If I notice I'm skipping my veggies, I stop counting things like leafy greens and carrots to make sure I'm getting everything I need. I do count potatoes for sure.

Does celery even count? I never eat it anyways.
  • Fretzy
    Options
    well since tea with nothing in it counts, I dont count that. Or gum but everything else, I count so I can know roughly how many to burn
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Coffee/tea and artificial sweeteners.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    girl scout cookies

LOL!!! It's that time of year huh?
  • cdhunter1971
    cdhunter1971 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    LUCKILY....I am diabetic, so all my gum, candy, and sweatener is sugar free...lol Know, dark humor, but true. It is well managed, so no hurts. I have thought about this stuff, too, though. I use mixed dried fruit in my oat meal in the mornings to get the carbs I need. Can only REALLY calculate that if you know exactly what fruit you are getting. Some fruit has more sugar that others. But I try not to think about it. everything seems to be working ok as is, so not gonna bother with it.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    I do not count, tasting while i am cooking, that said, I try not to make a habit out of extra tasting.